Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server in Europe i7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server in Europe i7

Hello!

So im looking for Dedicated Server with this parameters:

Core: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 (If it will be 8700, it would be great, but not lower then 7700, need the new one)
RAM: From 16 GB (I can pay extra for 32 GB)
Disks: NVMe(From 240 GB)
Bandwidth: 100 mbps (If there is 1gbit/s connection, it will be great, i can pay extra)
Collocation: Europe

Maybe someone can suggest me something?

Regards,
Viktors

Comments

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited June 2018

Hetzner EX61-NVME

Thanked by 1Prosecutor
  • ProsecutorProsecutor Member
    edited June 2018

@graphic said:
    Hetzner EX61-NVME

U saw the setup fee? 143 Euro. I want pay for that. If it would be 40-50 EUR, that would fit for me.

• @Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:
    Hetzner EX61-NVME

U saw the setup fee? 143 Euro. I want pay for that. If it would be 40-50 EUR, that would fit for me.

Maybe @Hetzner_OL can help you.

• @graphic said:

@Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:
    Hetzner EX61-NVME

All that they have, fits for me as i told, except the setup price.

• @Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:

@Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:
    Hetzner EX61-NVME

I meant help with the setup fee.
    But i think @Clouvider can do it within the same price range but without setup.

Thanked by 2Prosecutor Clouvider
  • @graphic Yea, i understand, just repeating for Hetzner. They will see this messages or i need to write them private?

• @Prosecutor Katie will see this post :)

• @graphic Thank you for help! Then i will wait till they will answer :).

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

We have 7700K and 8700K available.

https://zare.com/dedicated-servers/info/89

https://zare.com/dedicated-servers/info/86

Happy to match Hetzner with setup.

• @Zare said:

Happy to match Hetzner with setup.

Sorry i forgot to mention zare.

Thanked by 1Zare
    edited June 2018

@Zare said:

Happy to match Hetzner with setup..

I will keep your info in head. Still, the Hetzner has sweeter price per month.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@graphic said:

@Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:

@Prosecutor said:

@graphic said:
    Hetzner EX61-NVME

I meant help with the setup fee.
    But i think @Clouvider can do it within the same price range but without setup.

Thanks for recommending!

We’ll be happy to help but with an E3. I7 is not a server CPU and as such we don’t offer it at all.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

As mentioned, we will match their price with setup :)

• The question is how long do you want to keep the server?

If it is long term then the setup price of Hetzner can perfectly justify it. Let's do a bit of math. (all prices excl VAT) The base price of the server is 54 euros and the setup fee 119 euros. 54 is euros is cheap compared to other providers so let's say the average base price is about 30 euros higher with other providers (this would still be a very good price). Now you stated that you would be prepared to pay 40-50 euros for the setup fee so 119 - 45 = 74 euros. If you compare the prices of other providers you see that the ROI of the setup fees would be only 2-3 months. Now does that look so expensive to you if you think about it long term?

If you want to keep the server for only 1-2 months sure that setup fee is too high for that but you won't find any cheaper here.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
    edited June 2018

@Vinnyletje Im from Latvia, so im having other prices :). Think, how much compay's using setup fees? The setup doesn't cost this price at all, it doenst metter how long u will use this server. And dont forgot, about their strict rules.

• @Prosecutor said:
    @Vinnyletje Im from Latvia, so im having other prices :). Think, how much compay's using setup fees? The setup doesn't cost this price at all, it doenst metter how long u will use this server. And dont forgot, about their strict rules.

First of all I explicitly stated that the prices are VAT excluded because I don't know where you're from.

Second, it does matter how long you will use the server because the monthly price of the server itself is way cheaper than other providers so you have to see the long term plan.

Third, I don't know what you will use the server for so regarding the 'strict' rules of Hetzner if it's something illegal then you shouldn't be posting here on LET anyway otherwise how do I know if it's against their rules if you only post a request for these server specs.

• After looking at your first discussion where you were looking for roughly the same specs it seems that you are just a cheap c*nt who doesn't have a great attitude. Good luck with your hunt!

• @Vinnyletje No one will brake the rules, just some years ago, the had a lot of questions to me, when i have launched web-application based on ruby(country project). Here is just the principle, Im not saying that theyr price per month is not good.

• @Vinnyletje Please do not insult. Everything has changed and I'm not chasing the price. Good Luck!

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@Prosecutor - Sorry for the delayed response. We at Hetzner Online do not negotiate or alter our setup fees. We very carefully adjust our prices, usually keeping our longer-term customers in mind. We understand that some companies may be able to offer servers with lower or with no setup fees, and that we may lose customers to these companies, and that is okay. We would prefer to build sustainable, long-term relationships with our customers. Although I do not agree with the name-calling, the math @Vinnyletje did in his first comment explains what I mean. --Katie, Marketing

• @Hetzner_OL Thank you for the answer! Its your policity, i respect that, maybe someday i will join you back!

• @Prosecutor Okok maybe the cheap c*nt part was not necessary I got carried away with how you don't see the logic of the setup fees and why you still haven't answered the question of how long you'll be using the server for.

• @Vinnyletje Dont worry, i know what you mean :), im not dumb. For long time until new technologies come to replace the old one :).

• @Prosecutor said:
    @Vinnyletje Dont worry, i know what you mean :), im not dumb. For long time until new technologies come to replace the old one :).

Well if that's the case I would seriously consider using Hetzner even if it means choking up a 'big' setup fee the first time.

edited June 2018

@Vinnyletje Yeah, but still, OVH is better(only my PERSONAL opinion)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

@Prosecutor said:
    @Vinnyletje Yeah, but still, OVH is better(only my PERSONAL opinion)

/me chocks on his pint

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

set-up fee is really high on Hetzner otherwise their prices are good