Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netirons LLC/AS63119
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netirons LLC/AS63119

Hello,
Could you give more info about this hosting company? I tried to contact down but none of the e-mail contacts seem to work.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Never heard of them. Google them, contact them, and then if all fails, sue them.

Thanked by 3MikePT mksh Aidan
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

hmm

• Client area redirects to another website with no SSL cert:

Also nulled WHMCS:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• @dedotatedwam said:
    Client area redirects to another website with no SSL cert:

Also nulled WHMCS:

Next time check alaska.themestudio.net instead. It also has no license, but it would've been better to check that.

Anyway, no ssl is a dead giveaway that it's not licensed 99.9% of the time.

• @teamacc said:

@dedotatedwam said:
    Client area redirects to another website with no SSL cert:

Also nulled WHMCS:

Next time check alaska.themestudio.net instead. It also has no license, but it would've been better to check that.

Anyway, no ssl is a dead giveaway that it's not licensed 99.9% of the time.

I checked both of them, just didn't screenshot them both since they yielded the same result.

• A shell company to reverse proxy dubious (if not in many cases outright illegal) services, primarily. Will not have any sales unless you know them, because then you are in the same business anyway.

Belongs at least in some way to this:

https://bgp.he.net/AS58065#_prefixes

organisation: ORG-PEL9-RIPE
    org-name: Packet Exchange Limited
    org-type: OTHER
    address: 160 Kemp house City Road London
    abuse-c: ACRO8251-RIPE
    mnt-ref: MNT-ANONET
    mnt-by: MNT-ANONET
    created: 2017-07-18T09:35:49Z
    last-modified: 2017-07-18T09:39:16Z
    source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Mikael Lindstrom
    address: 15 Finlandsgatan 1510 Stockholm Sweden
    phone: +46865563261

(Public data is not doxxing in any way.)

The v6 block announced by Netirons is also specific as /48 announced on Packet Exchange

https://bgp.he.net/net/2a02:5740::/48#_whois

And again we see a Stockholm address, this time a PO Box:

role: InterConnects
    address: Box 76 114 79 Stockholm

Fibergrid again involved heavily as well mainly as IP supply, no further comments on who owns what but there are many companies with very few people in control.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • RootNerdsRootNerds Member, Host Rep

Back in the day we had received a request from these guys to quote them for IP announcement and bgp set up for them.

They were supposed to send their equipment which includes network gear.

The person with whom we were speaking vanished after he took a stamped quote and LOA format from us.

We never pursued it, but I still remember this since he spoke with us for almost two weeks, finalized everything and then just stopped responding.

• Because they found out your upstream has no interest in their business.

• RootNerdsRootNerds Member, Host Rep

@William said:

I think, the real reason is he just wanted to get a quote and go with that quote somewhere else.

They had a bunch of ranges on SH drop which they wanted to announce for non spam usage, and our quote specifically mentioned that if we found that spam was going out, we will shut them down in the fine print.

Or maybe you are right, I have no idea what they achieved by wasting our time.