Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server reseller

DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

Hello there!

I was researching what Dedi Reseller options are available but honestly didn't find any match yet.

So if any of you have some ideas let me know!

The following would be nice:
-WHMCS module (preferably developed by the provider)
-Tiered Discounts for more servers
-White labeled
-The bigger the company the better
-Their product line doesn't change too often

Is this even viable?

Thanks!

Comments

• imthatguyhereimthatguyhere Member
    edited June 2018

It sounds like you are describing ReliableSite. Good company, discounts , WHMCS module and they've been around for a long time.

• imthatguyhere said: It sounds like you are describing ReliableSite. Good company, discounts , WHMCS module and they've been around for a long time.

Their prices are expensive as fuck.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

@imthatguyhere said:
    It sounds like you are describing ReliableSite. Good company, discounts , WHMCS module and they've been around for a long time.

Thank you, but I already checked them out. They are a little too expensive.

Any more ideas?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We have API available and can create custom packages for you, if you’re interested in London.

Thanked by 1verpex
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

@DanielNU said:
    Any more ideas?

What prices and configurations are you looking for?

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    We have API available and can create custom packages for you, if you’re interested in London.

London is good, but a whmcs module is a must.

@GTHost said:
    What prices and configurations are you looking for?

Not looking for anything specific myself. I can work with most configs, it really depends on the provider. But the servers have to be priced reasonably.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Although we currently don't have a WHMCS addon, we do also have an API.

https://zare.com/reseller

The WHCMS addon is actually being worked on.

• @levnode said:
    Their prices are expensive as fuck.

Maybe by LET standards, but in general, no. They have decent prices and decent volume discounts for resellers as well as being the cheapest that offers Dedicated Reselling via a custom WHMCS App that I am aware of.

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Sadly, we do not have those options available as of yet, but we can build servers based on requests and requirements and rack them in our local facilities. Contact us if interested, as we can deploy hardware upon request

• @imthatguyhere said:

Are you using their Module? If "Yes" what is your experience with that?

• @yogeshzade said:
    Are you using their Module? If "Yes" what is your experience with that?

Not currently, but I have previously. It was clunky at that point but it did the job.

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Host Rep

We sadly don't have a WHMCS module yet but do have API access available.

We are providing instant HP blade servers in Tallinn, Estonia. We can offer a big discount for re-sellers.

Have a look at our dedicated server offerings here: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dedicated

• @Zare said:
    Although we currently don't have a WHMCS addon, we do also have an API.

https://zare.com/reseller

The WHCMS addon is actually being worked on.

Zare any update on your Module , sorry for bumping a Old Post, just never saw the module ever getting launched and this is the only post on LET , i saw in regards to it

This discussion has been closed.