Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with nfphosting.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with nfphosting.com?

CorononCoronon Member
edited May 2018 in Reviews

Hi guys, I found this offer from nfphosting.com:

What do you think about it and does anyone have experience with them? Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• aRNoLDaRNoLD Member
    edited June 2018

@Coronon said:
    Hi guys, I found this offer from nfphosting.com:

What do you think about it and does anyone have experience with them? Thanks for your help :)

I got two vps deals with it. One was 128mb ram & the other 3g. Not sure about the performance because I've not tested them deliberately, but their tech & service responded quickly. They also support quite a few payment methods such as Alipay, and this is convenient.

I got the promo email at the Memorial Day, found the Memorial Day promo interesting and placed the 2nd order.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Have a vps and a shared reseller account with them for over 6 months. I used the vps rarely and I have some minor php scripts running on the shared. Not impressive performance but better than many more expensive providers. Overall, my experience is positive with them, their service is more than good for the price. And they have a helpful support.

Thanked by 1rohitpoint
  • I have a cheap hosting and a VPS with them. And probably I will buy more stuff in the future. They have good offers and they help you when you need.
    Couldn't ask more, could you?

Thanked by 1rohitpoint
  • I have reseller account with them from 20days, Server is very slow And also many technical problems in their server.. but overall what $$ I paid, I'm happy with their services.

• Scam hosting...Do not waste your money and time...No hosting from data center..Hosting from house...everday downtime...You will ne unable for backup if you decide move sites...Avoid this scam

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

mrtsoftware said: Scam hosting...Do not waste your money and time...No hosting from data center..Hosting from house...everday downtime...You will ne unable for backup if you decide move sites...Avoid this scam

STOP FUCKING NECRO POSTING!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@mrtsoftware Well you need a time out of 5 days. Once was ok but 3 times you are being a dick. Enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.