Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter Slot Hosting Down [Update: Resolved]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter Slot Hosting Down [Update: Resolved]

AlyssaDAlyssaD Member
edited May 2018 in Outages

Is it down for you?

Time is in PST.

I have submitted a ticket as well... Just curious if others are affected again like last time.

Update: this issue is now resolved.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I am sorry for the loss of your hair.

• The end is nigh for Delimiter!

Or has been? Is? In progress?

• JunJun Member

I use slot hosting as well and my server is down since 3pm PST today. I filed a ticket for outage report and didn't hear back yet. Well, I didn't have high expectation in first place ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I'm fine with a couple days of outage as long as it comes back online. I'm more afraid that it may not come back online. Let's be patient.

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member

@Jun said:
    I use slot hosting as well and my server is down since 3pm PST today. I filed a ticket for outage report and didn't hear back yet. Well, I didn't have high expectation in first place ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I'm fine with a couple days of outage as long as it comes back online. I'm more afraid that it may not come back online. Let's be patient.

Same, was just curious.

• BruceBruce Member

all my servers are down too

• TomTom Member

Oh boy

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member

You will need to open a billing ticket and request the service is migrated. The old WHMCS portal was ceased in June 2017, notice was given in January 2017.

You can login to the VPS control panel directly and manage it from there. Do you have the login credentials - they should be contained within the welcome email.

Brian T

I really do not get this bullshit. Never did I recieve this email, and why do /I/ need to submit this ticket.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

So, let me get this right.

Your service is down and the host is indirectly blaming you?

• I don't have slot hosting, just a few of the L5630 they had cheap a few months ago. They're all still up. I've been surprised recently that it's been a while since they went down last.

• lazytlazyt Member

I've never received an email about switching billing either.

• JunJun Member
    • My server is finally up after 16 hours of downtime
    • I received the exact same response as well. I did not receive an email about switching billing. And I don't see why the old billing panel that I didn't even touch will kill my server. Just sounds like a bad excuse for long unrecoverable downtime.
    • I requested migration to new billing system and did not hear for the whole day. Their working hours are in GMT and they ignored my ticket for a whole working day.
    • Well, I didn't expect much from delimiter anyways. I'm just using slot hosting because the price is dirt cheap (half the $/TB of backblaze b2). I'm glad my server is up in the end. Guess I'll stick with them as long as the "switching billing" issue is resolved in next few days.
    • Delimiter's uptime is lower than that of my raspberry pi NAS lol
    • Hope the issue is resolved to others as well.
  • AlyssaDAlyssaD Member

Mine is up as well. Also haven't heard from my switching ticket.

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member

@MasonR can you mark the title/first post as this being resolved.

Also, could you make it general thread so that people can see what is going on with this provider. I did it initially as off-topic because I didn't know if it was just my VM or not.

You can also close the thread, if you feel like it.

Thanks <3

• BruceBruce Member

delimiter moved from WHMCS to Hostbill. seems they never told anyone, and just ignore tickets. I had to register on their hostbill platform to get support, which is hit and miss. almost never get reply notification and have to manually check the tickets online

my servers are back online now.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Done, done, and done ;)

Thanked by 1AlyssaD
This discussion has been closed.