Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SPF Record for ResellerClub Automated E-mails
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SPF Record for ResellerClub Automated E-mails

edoarudo5edoarudo5 Member
edited May 2018 in Help

Hello,

I have reached out to their support but it seems like they don't understand what I'm trying to ask. So I have a white labeled reseller website from them/DNS/Whois and I configured them all properly in my domain name's DNS zones.

I want to set a reject DMARC policy on the domain name I'm using for the white labeled e-mails from them to the customers (for Registration, Renewal, Whois Update, Transfer, etc). Setting up the DMARC would effectively stop those automated e-mails since I don't have the proper SPF records to allow e-mails from them (no authorization) using my domain name.

So what I'm asking is... Does anyone here know what SPF record to set to allow e-mails from them? Is there a guide somewhere I am not aware of to set this up? If what I'm asking is not clear enough, please excuse me as English is not my native language.

I hope someone here who is a reseller of them or has been one can help me.

Comments