Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Domain Auction] Hosting related .nets - Summer is coming edition.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[Domain Auction] Hosting related .nets - Summer is coming edition.

Screw the winter, summer is coming and I need to save up for some BBQ and Beer money. The fridge is half emptied, now lets find some funds to fill it up with Corona to relax on the patio after a hard days work. Without further adue, here are some nice industry related domains:

1 HostCheap [.net] - 14/03/19 - Dynadot

Couple of years old. Ideal for any host in this niche really but all aspiring summerhosts are invited to make a bid!

2 WWVM [.net] - 16/03/2019 - Dynadot

Yes, thats world wide VM. It hurts to let this go :(. Lovely name which has been alive and kickin' since 2004.

3 OWVR [.net] - 28/10/2018 - Dynadot

Not sure why I even got it but you know... collecting domains is like collecting sweet little lowend boxes. Need to feed that addiction.

4 N1Z [.net] - 05/07/2018 - Namesilo

I think I once promised to let go of some of my 3 chars .net. First one to go.

Offers start at $7 with a $1 increment. Please read the additional info below.

Additional info:

• Auction ends June 10, 24:00 CEST (Amsterdam).
  • Payment by Paypal.
  • Free push to your account at current registrar. I won't transfer these out at the moment as Whois is a mess (GDPR fun ;) and I experienced some issues today with 2 transfers. These registars are top notch anyway but feel free to transfer out yourself afterwards.
  • I'll make an exception for nr. 4 as I just transferred something out of NameSilo flawelessly. AUTH code will be provided.
  • Please bid on numbers and refrain from posting the domainnames.

Happy bidding and enjoy the sun!

Comments