Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Memorial Day Special 40% Off KVM - HDD - 512MB $4.19/mo
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Memorial Day Special 40% Off KVM - HDD - 512MB $4.19/mo

    komputerkingkomputerking Member, Provider

    Hello everyone! For Memorial Day weekend we are offering a Special 40% off Recurring Discount on our KVM line of products. Each order now link includes the promo code, and will be applied on the final checkout page. Check out the details below for the promotion.

    Use Offer Code:"SPRING40" at checkout for these amazing low prices.


    KVM - HDD - 256MB $7.79/ Quarterly

    Location: Los Angeles, CA

    • RAM-256MB

    • Cores-1

    • HDD Space-10GB

    • Bandwidth-.5TB

    • Port Speed-1 Gbps

    • IPv4-1

    • IPv6-3

    Order Here!


    • KVM - HDD - 512MB $4.19/mo

    Location: Los Angeles, CA

    • RAM-512MB

    • Cores-2

    • HDD-Space30GB

    • Bandwidth-1TB

    • Port Speed-1 Gbps

    • IPv4-1

    • IPv6-3

    Order Here!


    Want to take a look at some of our other products go ahead and Click Here!

    Remember to make sure you use coupon code "SPRING40". If you have any Questions please let us know and we will respond as best as possible. We hope everyone here has a wonderful Memorial Day.

    Comments

    • wpyuelwpyuel Member

      Your price is too expensive.Linode 1G KVM is only just $5/m

      Thanked by 1komputerking
    • komputerkingkomputerking Member, Provider

      @wpyuel said:
      Your price is too expensive.Linode 1G KVM is only just $5/m

      We will inspect this, but based on our research on linode, they only provide 1 core, less disk, and no ipv6. But we also want to be able to compete with them.

    • komputerkingkomputerking Member, Provider

      @komputerking said:

      @wpyuel said:
      Your price is too expensive.Linode 1G KVM is only just $5/m

      We will inspect this, but based on our research on linode, they only provide 1 core, less disk, and no ipv6. But we also want to be able to compete with them.

      Based on viewing the pricing for Linode, we have decided to reduce the pricing on both products.

      KVM 256 is $5.99 per quarter with the coupon
      KVM 512 is $3.59 per month with the coupon

      Thanks for bringing that pricing to our attention

    • wpyuelwpyuel Member

      @komputerking said:

      @komputerking said:

      @wpyuel said:
      Your price is too expensive.Linode 1G KVM is only just $5/m

      We will inspect this, but based on our research on linode, they only provide 1 core, less disk, and no ipv6. But we also want to be able to compete with them.

      Based on viewing the pricing for Linode, we have decided to reduce the pricing on both products.

      KVM 256 is $5.99 per quarter with the coupon
      KVM 512 is $3.59 per month with the coupon

      Thanks for bringing that pricing to our attention

      I have much vps.It seems to me that 512m vps 1 core is enough.You can lower the configuration for better prices.

    Sign In or Register to comment.