Need very powerful servers. 128RAM, 2×1TB NVMe, XEON
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need very powerful servers. 128RAM, 2×1TB NVMe, XEON

x2plagx2plag Member

Need baremetal servers across the globe.
128GB RAM, 2x 1 TB NVME in RAID1, 16+ thread xeon, KVM, 1 Gbit/s, 50TB xfer/month.
Any offers ?

Comments

  • maldoviamaldovia Member

    How many IPs? What is your budget?

    thanked by nekki sister !

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited May 28

    1 or 2 IP per server
    Need just one server for now, more later.
    Want to see some offers and advices.

  • levnodelevnode Member

    What is your budget?

    [https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=2040&pid=127](Virmach affiliate link. E3-1270/32G RAM/ 13IPs /2T for $49 - COUPON SAVE20 for 20% discount).

  • emghemgh Member

    @levnode said:
    What is your budget?

    ”Want to see some offers and advices.”

  • graphicgraphic Member

    at least 7$

    End-to-end encrypted cloud storage, this link gives you 6gb free storage and me +1gb extra storage : sync.com

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited May 28

    Serious offers please.

  • stefemanstefeman Member

    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget.

  • somewhatwindysomewhatwindy Member
    edited August 9

    x2plag said: Serious offers please. < redacted by netomx >

    I will subscribe you to a few gay sites if you don't mind.

    Get scammed.

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    HW Raid or software raid?

    2x Xeon with 16 threads each? Or 16 threads total?

    Do you mean 16 threads or 16 cores?

    Lithuania ok?

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited May 28

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @x2plag said:

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

    I reckon ballpark figure would be around $500/m all things considered.

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited May 28

    @randvegeta said:
    HW Raid or software raid?

    2x Xeon with 16 threads each? Or 16 threads total?

    Do you mean 16 threads or 16 cores?

    Lithuania ok?

    HW raid.
    CPU is not that important. 16 threads total would be enough, if more - it's better
    Lithuania ok

  • x2plagx2plag Member

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

    I reckon ballpark figure would be around $500/m all things considered.

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

    I reckon ballpark figure would be around $500/m all things considered.

    Any contact info, please ?

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:
    HW Raid or software raid?

    2x Xeon with 16 threads each? Or 16 threads total?

    Do you mean 16 threads or 16 cores?

    Lithuania ok?

    HW raid.
    CPU is not that important. 16 threads total would be enough, if more - it's better
    Lithuania ok

    8 cores and 16 threads is a little easier and cheaper, but probably better value to go with 16+ cores.

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

    I reckon ballpark figure would be around $500/m all things considered.

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @stefeman said:
    You wont get any serious offers without giving budget

    Seriously? I am not limited with the budget. I wait for offers that match my requirements. Is not that clear?

    I reckon ballpark figure would be around $500/m all things considered.

    Any contact info, please ?

    Sure. We run VPSBit.com and HostHongKong net. We have our own DC in LT and HK.

    I'll PM you with actual contact details.

  • FHRFHR Member, Provider

    OVH should have something for you.

    SkylonHost | Affordable Semi-Dedicated VPS - Enjoy performance to the fullest extent. | 40% OFF promo

  • This is basically the node specs that we operate for our big data stuff. We pay something like 200 gbp per node with OVH (GRA3) for 128G / 16c 32t / 1TB NVME. Knock wood we've also never had any downtime with them.

  • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider
    edited May 28

    We can offer dual dedicated server with up to 6 x NVM'e. If you need very fast server, we can make 4 x 500GB NVM'e RAID10. https://www.bacloud.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=126

    The configuration I can offer:

    » CPU: [Dual] Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2620 v4 8C/16T (20M Cache, 2.10 GHz)
    » RAM: 128GB DDR4 ECC REG
    » 1 NVMe: 1TB NVMe SSD
    » 2 NVMe: 1TB NVMe SSD
    » 1Gbps @ 50 TB

    328 euro/month and discounts for longer payments. https://www.bacloud.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=126

    Currently it is not possible to order via web page, if you are interested, please contact me [email protected] or Skype: Andrius.Bacloud

    Build affordable and reliable dedicated server from $22/month .

    Need NVMe dedicated server? Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud

  • Online.net
    Hetzner
    Ovh
    Sprintdatacenter.pl
    Etc

    Thanked by 1x2plag
  • x2plagx2plag Member

    Thank you guys! I enjoy OVH very much for 2 months. Now I need ASIA location (Japan/China/Singapore..etc) but OVH dont have anything in Asia.
    Where to look at next?
    Thank you.

  • ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 9

    @x2plag said:
    Thank you guys! I enjoy OVH very much for 2 months. Now I need ASIA location (Japan/China/Singapore..etc) but OVH dont have anything in Asia.
    Where to look at next?
    Thank you.

    @randvegeta (again) can help you in Hong Kong

    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • x2plagx2plag Member

    @ehhthing said:

    @x2plag said:
    Thank you guys! I enjoy OVH very much for 2 months. Now I need ASIA location (Japan/China/Singapore..etc) but OVH dont have anything in Asia.
    Where to look at next?
    Thank you.

    @randvegeta (again) can help you in Hong Kong

    Prices are pretty high at hosthongkong.net
    I use Xeon E5-1650v3 - 128GB - 2x960 NVMe at OVH and it cost me 200 USD. So I am looking for similar price.

  • ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 9

    @x2plag said:

    @ehhthing said:

    @x2plag said:
    Thank you guys! I enjoy OVH very much for 2 months. Now I need ASIA location (Japan/China/Singapore..etc) but OVH dont have anything in Asia.
    Where to look at next?
    Thank you.

    @randvegeta (again) can help you in Hong Kong

    Prices are pretty high at hosthongkong.net
    I use Xeon E5-1650v3 - 128GB - 2x960 NVMe at OVH and it cost me 200 USD. So I am looking for similar price.

    Hong Kong is an expensive location, in Asia, the cheapest is usually in Singapore.

    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    How much bandwidth do you need?

    E5-2660v2 or E5-2670v2 with 128GB could be doable if your IP and bandwidth requirements were modest.

  • vovlervovler Member

    @x2plag said:
    I am not limited with the budget. Is not that clear?


    @x2plag said:
    at OVH it cost me 200 USD. So I am looking for similar price.

    Well... Well... Well... I guess we found your budget

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited August 9

    @randvegeta said:
    How much bandwidth do you need?

    E5-2660v2 or E5-2670v2 with 128GB could be doable if your IP and bandwidth requirements were modest.

    Few TB per month with 100Mbit would be enough.

  • ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 9

    Leaseweb in Singapore has a server that kinda reaches your requirements. If you want 128 GB of ram, it will cost $226.88 (SGD 310). https://www.leaseweb.com/dedicated-server/configure/27572

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:
    How much bandwidth do you need?

    E5-2660v2 or E5-2670v2 with 128GB could be doable if your IP and bandwidth requirements were modest.

    Few TB per month with 100Mbit would be enough.

    If by a few you mean like 3, and you don't need direct China routes, then $200 is possible in HK.

  • x2plagx2plag Member

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:
    How much bandwidth do you need?

    E5-2660v2 or E5-2670v2 with 128GB could be doable if your IP and bandwidth requirements were modest.

    Few TB per month with 100Mbit would be enough.

    If by a few you mean like 3, and you don't need direct China routes, then $200 is possible in HK.

    Thank you for reply. What are benefits of direct China routes? And how much it would cost? I need good connection to China

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:

    @x2plag said:

    @randvegeta said:
    How much bandwidth do you need?

    E5-2660v2 or E5-2670v2 with 128GB could be doable if your IP and bandwidth requirements were modest.

    Few TB per month with 100Mbit would be enough.

    If by a few you mean like 3, and you don't need direct China routes, then $200 is possible in HK.

    Thank you for reply. What are benefits of direct China routes? And how much it would cost? I need good connection to China

    Good China connectivity is a no go at $200. Even if the server was free. For good CN traffic, you need to basically assume 1TB traffic cost between $100 and $500 per month.

    Direct CN2 cost over $100/mbit. Secondary carriers like PCCW can do you a better price, but still expensive, and you get no guarantees. There are a couple of cheaper options but they are not really scalable.

  • x2plagx2plag Member
    edited August 9

    @ehhthing said:
    Leaseweb in Singapore has a server that kinda reaches your requirements. If you want 128 GB of ram, it will cost $226.88 (SGD 310). https://www.leaseweb.com/dedicated-server/configure/27572

    Where do you get that price? It is way about 300 USD.
    I think Korea is a good way to go too.
    OPEN for any offers

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    x2plag said: I think Korea is a good way to go too. OPEN for any offers

    I think most of the South Easy Asian countries have similar rates these days. All the same big ISPs operate there, so the main differences are down to local laws, electricity and property prices. Since bandwidth is most of the cost in Asia, that is the biggest factor. I imagine KR has a slight advantage given lower property prices, but apparently have some interesting rules regarding setting up an ISP and doing BGP which make it a little difficult to operate there.

  • williewillie Member, Moderator

    I always thought KR had super cheap and abundant bw within the country. KR to China (or wherever) might be a different story of course.

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @willie said:
    I always thought KR had super cheap and abundant bw within the country. KR to China (or wherever) might be a different story of course.

    Domestic bandwidth is normally cheap and plentiful in most countries.

    HK local bandwidth is pennies, as I'm sure is the case with SG local bandwidth.

    Some cheap carriers operate in Asia now too, like Cogent and HE.net, which have put tremendous downwards pressure on bandwidth prices. At super large commitments, it's possible to get bandwidth under US$1Mbit in HK. But it should be noted that a 1G local loop still cost about US$1,000. Meaning you need commitments in excess of 10G to see prices below the $1 mark, which means a commitment of close to $10K /month. And not many people are willing to pay that much for what is essentially a cheap budget carrier.

  • msg7086msg7086 Member

    "Good connection to China" costs arms and legs. Japan and Korea are alternatives but you must be very careful about your choices since some peering could be heavily congested during peak hours -- peak hours usually means 9 AM to 11 PM China time.

    Also CT CU CM all have different flavor on routing and peering, so you would have to manually tweak your networking policy or even set up ISP-based DNS policy. It's pain ass to work with international traffic in China.

    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 9

    @x2plag said:

    @ehhthing said:
    Leaseweb in Singapore has a server that kinda reaches your requirements. If you want 128 GB of ram, it will cost $226.88 (SGD 310). https://www.leaseweb.com/dedicated-server/configure/27572

    Where do you get that price? It is way about 300 USD.
    I think Korea is a good way to go too.
    OPEN for any offers

    310 SGD. (S$ = Singapore Dollars)
    310 SGD is approx. $230

  • ehhthingehhthing Member
    edited August 9

    @willie said:
    I always thought KR had super cheap and abundant bw within the country. KR to China (or wherever) might be a different story of course.

    Korea has ... interesting bandwidth to china. On China Unicom (physically near korea), I get usually 10 mbps on a 30-50mbps line. The ping is really great though (~50ms). Most international bandwidth (in my experience) max out at 10 - 15 mbps.

    A friend on China Mobile in the south has terrible (>300ms) ping to Korea Telecom, although China Mobile has terrible ping in general internationally.

    Not sure how the bandwidth from China Telecom is.

    In Singapore, Leaseweb has good routing and bandwidth to China Unicom (again, max out at 10-15 mbps). Note that Leaseweb has very high packet loss to any other ISP in China. OneAsiaHost/IndoVirtue as great ping and decent (10mbps) bandwidth to China Telecom.

    In Japan, most Japanese providers have good ping to all CU/CT (not sure about bandwidth), they're not CN2 though.

    The only (in my experience) place (other than Hong Kong CN2) with consistently good ping and bandwidth to China is Taiwan, especially HINET.

    With your specs, you aren't going to get a server for $200 with good china bandwidth. The most you can expect is 100ms+ ping and decent bandwidth.

    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Provider

    On behalf of SKB Enterprise B.V. I can offer you the following server:

    P-E5v4-128

    • 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 (16 cores, 32 threads, 2.1 GHz)
    • 128 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 2x 960 GB SSD
    • 1x IPv4
    • 1x /48 IPv6
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 50 TB traffic

    Monthly price: € 199,00 (~ $227,00)
    Setup fee: € 25,00 (~ $28,50)

    Can be ordered at: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

    If you're in need of custom offers, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] You can also look at our other offers at https://skb-enterprise.com/dedicated-server/

    Datacenter: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Network: AS64425

    Why should you choose us instead of others?

    • We're in business since 2013
    • We own the hardware were our customers run on
    • Our support is always available, even in the weekend and night. We usually reply within 1 hour
    • Monthly contracts
    • Gameservers, VPN, adult content and streaming is allowed on our network
    • Real-time insights into your traffic usage and Reverse DNS is configurable

    Payment methods

    • PayPal
    • CreditCard
    • Bank transfer
    • iDeal
    • Bitcoin
    • Sofort
    • Giropay
    • MyBank

    Company details
    SKB Enterprise B.V.
    CoC The Netherlands: 69737770
    VAT: NL857990822B01
    Website: www.skb-enterprise.com
    Sales: [email protected]

    SKB Enterprise - Affordable hosting in Amsterdam, Netherlands. 100% owned hardware. www.skb-enterprise.com

  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Provider

    @skbenterprise said:
    On behalf of SKB Enterprise B.V. I can offer you the following server:

    P-E5v4-128

    • 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 (16 cores, 32 threads, 2.1 GHz)
    • 128 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 2x 960 GB SSD
    • 1x IPv4
    • 1x /48 IPv6
    • 1 Gbps uplink
    • 50 TB traffic

    Monthly price: € 199,00 (~ $227,00)
    Setup fee: € 25,00 (~ $28,50)

    Can be ordered at: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

    If you're in need of custom offers, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] You can also look at our other offers at https://skb-enterprise.com/dedicated-server/

    Datacenter: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Network: AS64425

    Why should you choose us instead of others?

    • We're in business since 2013
    • We own the hardware were our customers run on
    • Our support is always available, even in the weekend and night. We usually reply within 1 hour
    • Monthly contracts
    • Gameservers, VPN, adult content and streaming is allowed on our network
    • Real-time insights into your traffic usage and Reverse DNS is configurable

    Payment methods

    • PayPal
    • CreditCard
    • Bank transfer
    • iDeal
    • Bitcoin
    • Sofort
    • Giropay
    • MyBank

    Company details
    SKB Enterprise B.V.
    CoC The Netherlands: 69737770
    VAT: NL857990822B01
    Website: www.skb-enterprise.com
    Sales: [email protected]

    I think the guy is looking for Asia based servers now

  • winnervpswinnervps Member, Provider

    @x2plag, Indonesia location would be counted in?

    WINNERvps | LA/NYC/UK/CA/SG/ID Windows Xen Forex VPS, Asia Server, SG Colocation and ID Rack Services

  • 8xCPU Xeon E7-2850

    2.4Ghz - 8 Processors

    80 Cores / 160 threads

    1024GB RAM

    8x2TB

    Is that good for you ?

  • @holhost said:
    8xCPU Xeon E7-2850

    2.4Ghz - 8 Processors

    80 Cores / 160 threads

    1024GB RAM

    8x2TB

    Is that good for you ?

    Is the hard drive NVME? Otherwise, NOPE!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.