Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
vps with 10 ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

vps with 10 ip

ierf4999ierf4999 Member
edited May 2018 in Requests

I got ban because of trolls (vps with 10 additional ips budget around 15$/month)
Here is the proof

This is one of my clients accounts (i generate leads for this client) you can see my user name in the proxy user name i create proxies (using squid) for my self and my students ( i sell/provide proxies to them) because other providers proxies are flagged because of spammers
I Need proxies for Accounts How Many Time Should I say This?!?!?! I Told You I Want To Create Proxies I Provide Proxies For My Students And My Self What Is WRONG With You GUYZ - I NEEEEED THIS SERVICE WITH THIS BUDGET

Comments

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2018

ierf4999 said: How Many Time Should I say This?!?!?!

Once per account.

Thanked by 2Aidan mksh
  • @emgh said:

ierf4999 said: How Many Time Should I say This?!?!?!

Once per account.

Dude I Really Can't Believe This Forum
    I Create an account and started this topic
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/145265/vps-with-10-additional-ips#latest
    Trolling is ok but you can't request a service ?!?!?!

• teamaccteamacc Member

Here's proof that you're doing non-whitehat shit.

Also, you evaded your ban.

Both are bannable offenses.

Don't create any new accounts, just stay out.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

This discussion has been closed.