Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 7 or 10 VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows 7 or 10 VPS

Hi, We are looking for monthly Windows 7 or 10 Virtual Private Machines for montly contracts
5 on each site for Switzerland, Mexico and UK

They will be used for web navigation adn remote desktop connections

Budget 20 USD

Comments

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

Win 7 or 10 are not for server use. There is no server license for them.

They have other Windows versions for servers.

• braca01braca01 Member

Thats why I am asking for Virtual Private Machines, not servers, we need them to RDC to them and browse through the machine for a Geographic App that needs connections from the country IP

• saibalsaibal Member

According to MS license terms non server versions of Windows cannot be run in DCs. Why do you specifically need Windows 7 or 10? If you just need to browse, you can simply install your browser of choice on Windows servers as well.

• kasslekassle Member

@braca01 said:
    Thats why I am asking for Virtual Private Machines, not servers, we need them to RDC to them and browse through the machine for a Geographic App that needs connections from the country IP

it's called VPS which the S is stand for Server.

for your needs (remote desktop & web browser), windows server is fit. even a linux will fit.

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@braca01 said:

Believe me, Windows server will work just fine for your need. Windows 7/10 will only make things run heavier.