Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for new US providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for new US providers

BruceBruce Member

I'm looking to move to a new dedi provider. currently have servers in Atlanta. dont need quotes for servers yet. looking for east coast locations, hardware suitable for hosting VPS, and viable IPv4 pricing.

Please PM with suggestions

Comments

• @qps in Charlotte, I think.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @dacentec - Charlotte, NC.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

For the East Coast, we can offer you servers in Chicago, Toronto, Miami. In 2-3 weeks we can offer you servers in New York. Instant dedicated servers E3 v3 started from $49/mo. No setup fees. Month to month.

More than 100 Instant Servers available in 5-15 minutes after payment.

https://gthost.com/instant-servers/

you can check ping and traceroute https://gthost.com/looking-glass/

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes Thanks for the mention.

@Bruce We host several VPS providers from our location in Charlotte and can work with you on a competitive quote. Please PM me or message me on Skype (user: QuickPacket) and we can discuss further.

• BruceBruce Member

thanks for the replies. will look at those

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

We offer an East Coast location out of West Virginia. Can usually work out IPv4 pricing with customers. IPv6 available. We have a number of VPS providers at all locations, including West Virginia. Feel free to shoot me a PM or contact us on Skype (Dedispec) or on our website for any questions.

• QPS does have reasonable IPv4 costs.

Thanked by 2doughmanes qps
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

We can offer east coast via NYC @ Internap since you've not requested for quotes I'll provide my email so you can get in touch with me if you consider us a good fit.

Bharat(at)qovic.com