Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Unlimited bandwdth Lithuanian dedicated servers, IPMI included, quick setup
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Unlimited bandwdth Lithuanian dedicated servers, IPMI included, quick setup

    bacloudbacloud Member, Provider
    edited May 2018 in Offers

    Bacloud.com - OWN data center operator in Lithuania, Europe

    **Configure servers follow your needs! SAVE 17% on annual payments! Remove second drive/SSD and save over $6/month! **

    Additional discount LET members, E3v6S and E3v6G servers 7% discount with 1 and 3 months payments.

    BaCloud-Green
    [1 x] Intel® Pentium G3460T 2C/2T 3GHz. 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited, IPMI - $45.94 ( $38.61 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( Order page )

    E3v2 4 cores
    [1 x] CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230 v2 4C/8T (8M Cache, 3.30 GHz). 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited , IPMI - $57.73 ( $50.40 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( Order page )

    >

    E3v3 4 cores
    [1 x] CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1231 v3 4C/8T (8M Cache, 3.40 GHz). 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 1Gbps ( 50TB bandwidth ) , IPMI - $71.86 ( $64.53 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( Order page )

    Bacloud-E3v6G series
    [1 x] Intel® Pentium® G3900T 2C/2T 3GHz. 16 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 250GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 1Gbps ( 50TB bandwidth ) , IPMI - $67.37 ( With discount code LETdedicated ) ( $58.61 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( Order page )

    More HDD/SSD options available in order link.

    If you need any custom solution, billing questions please request a quote: [email protected] or Skype: Andrius.Bacloud


    *Ping test speed: 185.25.48.2

    *IPv6 speed test http://speedtest.bacloud.com

    *Data center information: https://www.bacloud.com/about_datacenter.php?language=english

    *Our AS61272 information: https://www.robtex.com/as/as61272.html

    *Test file download 4GB: http://speedtest.bacloud.com/4000mb.bin

    *Our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bacloudcom/



    Pings from various locations:

    Czech Republic – Prague ~37
    Germany - Munich ~34
    Germany - Frankfurt ~31
    Germany - Berlin ~33
    Ireland - Dublin ~54
    Spain - Madrid ~57
    France - Lille ~54
    Switzerland - Zurich ~44
    Switzerland - Geneva ~50
    Hungary - Budapest ~51
    Italy - Milan ~48
    Denmark – Copenhagen ~22
    Netherlands - Groningen ~38
    Netherlands – Amsterdam ~33
    Romania – Constanta – 40
    Latvia – Riga ~ 12
    Estonia – Tallin ~ 18
    Norway – Oslo ~24
    Russian Federation – Sankt Peterburg ~28
    Russian Federation - Moscow ~30
    Serbia – Belgrade ~51
    Poland – Warsaw ~ 24
    Ireland - Dublin ~50
    Sweden - Stockholm ~21
    Finland - Tampere ~22
    Ukraine - Kiev ~43
    Ukraine - Kharkov ~38
    United Kingdom - Edinburgh ~42
    United Kingdom - London ~37
    United Kingdom - Manchester ~50

    High quality VPS just from $2.80 EU/USA .

    Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud New payment methods: Alipay, WeChat, UnionPay

    Comments

    • @bacloud said:
      Bacloud-E3v6G [1 x] Intel® Pentium® > G3900T 2C/2T 3GHz. 16 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, > 2 x 250GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 1Gbps ( > 50TB bandwidth ) , IPMI - $67.37 ( With > discount code LETdedicated ) ( $58.61 with 1 > x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( Order page )

      Err, that's a Celeron.

      wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

      curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

    • levnodelevnode Member

      I remember that you once talked that this time was the last offer of bacloud on LET.

      [https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=2040&pid=127](Virmach affiliate link. E3-1270/32G RAM/ 13IPs /2T for $49 - COUPON SAVE20 for 20% discount).

    • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider
      edited May 2018

      @levnode said:
      I remember that you once talked that this time was the last offer of bacloud on LET.

      I said about VPS servers, because we changed our billing terms from 1 to 3 months and our offers didn't comply with LET rules. It was last offer before we change our billing terms. Now LET changed rules and we can advertise our 3 months offers, but again - this thread about dedicated servers, not about VPS.

      Last time you posted almost the same post in dedicated servers thread, now are you doing the same again. Should I find my post and show you to stop your stupid posting?

      High quality VPS just from $2.80 EU/USA .

      Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud New payment methods: Alipay, WeChat, UnionPay

    • i rent a server in lithuania, different provider time4vps, but same geo, right... some of the "is this site safe?" resources actually list my server's IP as in "danger zone". otherwise i actually love the server.. but am concerned... maybe not good for SEO?

      check out my favorite facebook video downloader

    • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider

      @SergueiKireev said:
      i rent a server in lithuania, different provider time4vps, but same geo, right... some of the "is this site safe?" resources actually list my server's IP as in "danger zone". otherwise i actually love the server.. but am concerned... maybe not good for SEO?

      Well, good question. I got similar question a year ago from one of our customers, which hosts pretty well known investment web page with us. I checked many of those pages and I do not really trust in them :) We should avoid pages hosted in Africa, Asia or any other "unusual" location? If Asian's hosts their websites in USA, they get the same "untrusted" rankings. But many of them hosts, because prices in Asia are very high, no affordable options to host in Asia. I don't think that those pages are important and we should pay attention.

      High quality VPS just from $2.80 EU/USA .

      Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud New payment methods: Alipay, WeChat, UnionPay

    • JackHJackH Moderator

      @bacloud said:

      @SergueiKireev said:
      i rent a server in lithuania, different provider time4vps, but same geo, right... some of the "is this site safe?" resources actually list my server's IP as in "danger zone". otherwise i actually love the server.. but am concerned... maybe not good for SEO?

      Well, good question. I got similar question a year ago from one of our customers, which hosts pretty well known investment web page with us. I checked many of those pages and I do not really trust in them :) We should avoid pages hosted in Africa, Asia or any other "unusual" location? If Asian's hosts their websites in USA, they get the same "untrusted" rankings. But many of them hosts, because prices in Asia are very high, no affordable options to host in Asia. I don't think that those pages are important and we should pay attention.

      It might directly impact your customer’s profits. I think you should pay attention.

      NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

    • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider

      @jackhadrill said:

      @bacloud said:

      @SergueiKireev said:
      i rent a server in lithuania, different provider time4vps, but same geo, right... some of the "is this site safe?" resources actually list my server's IP as in "danger zone". otherwise i actually love the server.. but am concerned... maybe not good for SEO?

      Well, good question. I got similar question a year ago from one of our customers, which hosts pretty well known investment web page with us. I checked many of those pages and I do not really trust in them :) We should avoid pages hosted in Africa, Asia or any other "unusual" location? If Asian's hosts their websites in USA, they get the same "untrusted" rankings. But many of them hosts, because prices in Asia are very high, no affordable options to host in Asia. I don't think that those pages are important and we should pay attention.


      It might directly impact your customer’s profits. I think you should pay attention.

      Our client's should avoid our location ( Company ), because those website developers decided, that our country is risky or something like that? And other countries are better than our's to host websites? who decided?

      High quality VPS just from $2.80 EU/USA .

      Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud New payment methods: Alipay, WeChat, UnionPay

    • hmidovichmidovic Member

      You can Download Videos from facebook with easy steps https://fb-downloader.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos

    Sign In or Register to comment.