Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Chinese speaking support staff
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Chinese speaking support staff

drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi,
If you have proficiency in all linux flavours and if you are proficient enough in Chinese and English please PM me with your CV.

Thank you

Comments

• liujialiujia Member

Hi, PM you already.

• teamaccteamacc Member

Tagging @fat32

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@teamacc said:
    Tagging @fat32

Thanks for the tag, glad that you remind of me. PMed to ask for more information. I might work for free with best effort only (12-24 hours response time) since I have other commitments.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited May 2018

Go to a college and find students in the ESL (English Second Language- learning English) program

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

一颗赛艇, It looks like a good job.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the tag, glad that you remind of me. PMed to ask for more information. I might work for free with best effort only (12-24 hours response time) since I have other commitments.

Hi,

This would be 5 min response time under SLA, and it is full time job. Thank you anyways.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@drserver said:

Hi,

This would be 5 min response time under SLA, and it is full time job. Thank you anyways.

You never stop rocking... :P

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@drserver said:

Hi,

I see, I cant join if it is full time job for sure, 5 min response time is very impressive

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

FAT32 said: I see, I cant join if it is full time job for sure, 5 min response time is very impressive

I am trying to make really good long term team. I am really lacking Chinese support. Looks like i have found @liujia he will be joining our team.

Thank you

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

This discussion has been closed.