Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to create

MarkseenMarkseen Member
edited May 2018 in General

How to create anonymous website its means hide admin identity

Comments

• i83i83 Member

Smoke and mirrors.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@drserver said:

Then host the server in basement using TOR and cover it with this.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2018

Sorry we are not going to help you in what ever criminal adventures you partake in! Thread is CLOSED

• teamaccteamacc Member

And thread is opened again. I suppose you want something like privacy guard on your dns, the site hidden behind a cloudflare proxy, and your mail hosted by a third party.

If you want higher levels of anonimity than that, you're probably looking for trouble with the law and LET is not the place to discuss it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Markseen said: How to create anonymous website its means hide admin identity

That's not even hard. "Hide admin identity" is what - buyshared and a domain with whois privacy? Hiding your identity from the general internet is trivial.

If you mean anonymous and even LE can't find you...different story but not what you asked.

• williewillie Member

Yeah as others have said, it depends on who the adversary is. Ordinary WHOIS privacy and the other stuff mentioned will make casual snooping more difficult, but if you're in an Ed Snowden situation (or trying to avoid a serious stalker or whatever) then you have to do more complicated things and it's very easy to slip up.

Leaving legitimacy questions aside, at a pure technical level it's messy enough that if you have to ask that kind of question in a place like this, you probably are better off not attempting it.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

How to create (babies while being anonymous).

Give it few generations and we are going to have a topic like that.

Thanked by 1willie
  • You can hide your website admin identity by take a proxy privacy addon from your domain registrar.

• @deank said:
    How to create (babies while being anonymous).

How to become president being anonymous

deank said: How to create (babies while being anonymous).

Um, we've had that for decades: sperm donation. Or for that matter, egg donation.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Not that kind of fertilization.

Kids wanting sex but wanting to remain anonymous.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@deank said:

Tinder?

@AuroraZ said:

@deank said:

Tinder?

Bath houses?

Brothels/prostitution?

Depending on your definition of sex, wanking alone in the alley?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2018

@raindog308 said:

@AuroraZ said:

@deank said:

Tinder?

Bath houses?

Brothels/prostitution?

Depending on your definition of sex, wanking alone in the alley?

elevator is free + privacy. Most of the time, they last less than 1 minute. Why pay for room?

• @Markseen said:

I'm not sure what the full question is. You really need to clarify your opsec. To hide admin identity is pretty simple if you're talking whois. However you will still be traceable because you cannot hide your IP on clearnet. They will be able to find you.

That said, onion sites are designed exactly for anonymity. It is almost impossible to find the location of the server, and thus also the identity of the admin. You can get full instructions on the Tor website. Configuring Onion Services for Tor.

Users will have to use Tor to view your site, but that's very easy for them. In fact sometimes Google even picks them up from tor-to-web services. The bottom line is that there is no way you can make a normal clearnet (IP based) site anonymous.

To allay the inevitable criticism of Tor usage, I would like to say that I have several onion sites and they are not nefarious in any way. There are reasons why some people in certain cultures do not want to be seen visiting certain sites or reading certain texts. For example fundamental Koran vs Bible cultures. It can also be advantageous to host a site at home without people knowing where that is, or your ISP knowing that you are hosting a site. The possible reasons go on and there is no doubt that this is a very useful technology.

I should also add, that if you're really serious about this, you've probably come to the wrong place. Not that there aren't a couple of people here who know about this branch of security. But you really should go to a security forum where people specialize in this sort of thing. There are also several IRC channels where you can find appropriate expertise.

• @Ole_Juul said:

@Markseen said:

I'm not sure what the full question is. You really need to clarify your opsec. To hide admin identity is pretty simple if you're talking whois. However you will still be traceable because you cannot hide your IP on clearnet. They will be able to find you.

That said, onion sites are designed exactly for anonymity. It is almost impossible to find the location of the server, and thus also the identity of the admin. You can get full instructions on the Tor website. Configuring Onion Services for Tor.

Users will have to use Tor to view your site, but that's very easy for them. In fact sometimes Google even picks them up from tor-to-web services. The bottom line is that there is no way you can make a normal clearnet (IP based) site anonymous.

To allay the inevitable criticism of Tor usage, I would like to say that I have several onion sites and they are not nefarious in any way. There are reasons why some people in certain cultures do not want to be seen visiting certain sites or reading certain texts. For example fundamental Koran vs Bible cultures. It can also be advantageous to host a site at home without people knowing where that is, or your ISP knowing that you are hosting a site. The possible reasons go on and there is no doubt that this is a very useful technology.

I should also add, that if you're really serious about this, you've probably come to the wrong place. Not that there aren't a couple of people here who know about this branch of security. But you really should go to a security forum where people specialize in this sort of thing. There are also several IRC channels where you can find appropriate expertise.

Thanks for information