Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest cheap KVM VPS and Free Control Panel with optimize
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest cheap KVM VPS and Free Control Panel with optimize

Hi,
i want to buy VPS KVM for personal usage websites suggest me vps and which free control panel is use some one suggest me cyberpanel with litspeed and centimod centos mod
i am confusing what i can do

VPS Control Panel
  1. CyberPanel with litspeed5 votes
    1. Centos Web Panel
      40.00%
    2. Virtualmin
      60.00%

Comments

• @uzairjhandeer said:
    Hi,
    i want to buy VPS KVM for personal usage websites suggest me vps and which free control panel is use some one suggest me cyberpanel with litspeed and centimod centos mod
    i am confusing what i can do

but i suggest webuzo free control panel instead of both centos web panel or virtualmin
    for personal use.
    if you want to choose from these two centos web panel which is good.
    but i used centos web panel and very high traffic website its stop working so many time.

webuzo is free and also allow some auto install apps[ softaculous] which is free.
    currently i am using webuzo for some customer which is work fine for vps
    and easy to install and setup also.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Virtualmin is basically cPanel in terms of complexity and features. If you want that, go for it. Also, take a look at ISPConfig

• i have some website for woocommerce of wordpress and traffic not much high normal 2000 per day

• MridulMridul Member

You might also consider Webuzo and Ajenti

• Good morning,

I'm using ISPConfig at this time without any issue since 2013.