Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EaseVPS sold to MyRSK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EaseVPS sold to MyRSK

LukeTLukeT Member
edited October 2013 in General

Just got an email from both EaseVPS + "MyRSK", I saw an email regarding their 2CheckOut seller account being disabled and thought they were sorting another payment method out.

As of last wednesday 2CheckOut discontinued our seller merchant account, this was our primary gateway and the only way possible that we could accept PayPal. Due to this we have had to make a tough decission, which for the sake of you (the customers) was to move you to a company of similar stature that can support you the same way we have, if not better. A company where customer satifisfaction is key and people that care about your business.

Within the next 30 minutes of recieving this email, you will recieve your new login creditentials for logging into MyRSK. Any problems with payment, please do not hesitate to drop a ticket to MyRSK.

From what I can see, I've had a "Password Reset" and a new server info email from this "MyRSK". Not sure if I've missed an email, or its just mis-communication..

[EDIT]
Re-read the email, I should learn to not skim-read emails, looks like they've moved their clients to a new host (and not rebranded) D:

Comments

• Well my read on it is that they lost the only payment provider they could get, as a result they've effectively gone out of business and sold their customers to MyRSK.

Great.

• @Jack said:
    Possible reasoning for Dominic trying to sell too?

Which provider is that?

• @Jack said:

That was my thought too.

Great.

MyRSK has a good reputation so the customers will be in good hands.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Jack If I may, what did he tell you?

• LukeTLukeT Member
    edited October 2013

Seems like it was a split second decision due to the lack of notice / pre-warning about this

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jack said:

Just to clarify, this is 100% not related to the reason we're selling.

• @Jack said:
    To be fair if what Jacob has told me on Skype is true, I shall be looking for an alternative to 2Checkout...

They should be more transparent. Right now it just looks like they are a bad credit risk and can't get a payment processor, which doesn't inspire confidence.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@LukeT said:
    Just got an email from both EaseVPS + "MyRSK", I saw an email regarding their 2CheckOut seller account being disabled and thought they were sorting another payment method out.
    Re-read the email, I should learn to not skim-read emails, looks like they've moved their clients to a new host (and not rebranded) D:

Hello,

Just would like to bring you guys on speed, as most of you have been with easevps.

We took a manual approach and decided that this is the best method for us. My partner and I, are currently settings things up as expected.

If you have any questions, shoot them through our support desk : http://myrsk.com/whmcs/submitticket.php and we will get back to you.

Jacob did send an email out to the clients and told them to expect new details, so we decided that we should send our email after we fully import all of what is required.

Looking forward to serving you all.

Regards,
    R. Alkhaili

• @dominicl said:
    Just to clarify, this is 100% not related to the reason we're selling.

who is we? :P

edited October 2013

@Ruchirablog said:
    who is we? :P

@Ruchirablog I think He means premiumvm. Mokuth Ne :P

• I believe @2Checkout is active here as well, at least has been in the past :-)

Sorry to hear they are causing this much trouble. I'm sure all the customers have a good new home with @rsk!

• @Jack said:
    mpkossen don't expect a reply today, I may open a ticket with them as I am quite concerned in the regards of what has happened.

I just hope he responds/may be able to help out people here. I don't have the details you have, but it sounds serious enough.

• 2CO didn't help but I'm also working 40 hours a week now so I just wouldn't be able to handle the amount of support time providing VPSes demands.

The dedicated and colo customers are being moved to a new brand, which has been the plan for a while.

• @rsk said:
    Mokuth Ne :P

hah? Did you just wrote in Sinhala? :O

• @Jacob said:
    2CO didn't help but I'm also working 40 hours a week now so I just wouldn't be able to handle the amount of support time providing VPSes demands.

The dedicated and colo customers are being moved to a new brand, which has been the plan for a while.

ic.. so only VPS clients are sold to RSK?

@Ruchirablog Ow :-)

@Pats yes, only active vps clients have been moved under MyRSK.

Regards