Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Chat Software [the best currently?]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live Chat Software [the best currently?]

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

This topic has been created before though, however i'm curious to see what you guys are using for your websites at the moment and who do you think wins the first place.

Mostly about free ones, that do not have too much limitations or if possible no limitations at all and no "pro" plan or such.

Regards, Armand

Comments

• bruzlibruzli Member, LIR

crisp - after using the free version I switched to Pro because of number of agents. Nothing to complain, they keep coming with new functions.

• Hello,

We've recently did a pro/cons on few software and if you are looking for a helpdesk + livechat software, we found kayako the most price effective and powerful ( for both of them ).

• emghemgh Member

I love Drift.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@bruzli said:
    crisp - after using the free version I switched to Pro because of number of agents. Nothing to complain, they keep coming with new functions.

Never actually heard of this one, any cons in the free plan other than agents limitation?

• softxnewssoftxnews Member
    edited May 2018

@armandorg said:

@bruzli said:

Never actually heard of this one, any cons in the free plan other than agents limitation?

You don't have access to some plugins and you can only view messages from the last 30 days

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

We use Crisp's unlimited account which also has a helpdesk and other great features.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I had compiled a list long back (its not updated) but you might get some idea
    http://listlive.chat

I'm using Tawk.to at the moment and its far the best.

The ticketing feature is what I was greatly impressed with.

• endritendrit Member

Personally i like crisp, and have seen good feedbacks about it

• Tawk.to is the best free one

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Tawk.to has been fine for me.

• jhjh Member

We ran Intercom for 2 weeks and got a lot more chats.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Tawk.to unbranded has worked fine for us as well.

• GooNzzGooNzz Member

we use tawk.to ;)

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Intercom

• defaultdefault Veteran

Back in the days when I had a problem, I could simply give a call. Whatever happened to those days... phone is getting cheaper and we want more text.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Zopim is a good SaaS

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Seems like tawk still remains at the first place for a free live chat software.