Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YAY DRAMA! PREMIUMVM FOR SALE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YAY DRAMA! PREMIUMVM FOR SALE!

Comments

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited October 2013

I don't think anyone will be in any way surprised by this. We all know Dominic so we all know that he was going to fail.

• @dominicl said:
    As you will see, PremiumVM has actually been successful and has not been deadpooled at all. When SVM and PVM deadpooled previously, I always made sure the clients had a home, and din't just leave.

As I said when PVM started up again, things have been done differently. They clearly have as we're able to stay open and safely say that we're not going anywhere at all whatsoever.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
  • Dominic's WHT account was obviously hacked and the hacker is trying to discredit him by posting that offer because Dominic would never sell PremiumVM. He's not going anywhere at all whatsoever.

• Almost made it to 1 year -

Whois premiumvm.com
    [...]
    Registered On December 10, 2012
    [...]

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@Zen said:
    its easy money if you want to run it like shit, get a few hundred dollars, and close down. its when you actually give a fuck that this business becomes hard yet rewarding. (same with most things in life)

+1, love that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Zen said:
    its when you actually give a fuck that this business becomes hard yet rewarding. (same with most things in life)

Yep. Every day I go to work with one goal...to better the product and increase people's expectations. It's only rewarding when you care and you recognize that this isn't a hobby. As a web host you are selling people a connection to their dreams. Call it cheesy but it's true. It's about being the vehicle that delivers their message to the people they want to hear their voice. It's a powerful position to be in and it's also the most humbling. It's not a game like some children around these parts like to think.

• LeeLee Veteran

I must look back to find all the people that shouted "give him yet another, just one more final chance to prove himself"...

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I'm not going to comment on this.

If you knew the reason for selling you'd understand.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2013

Oh can't wait for the story that will bring a glass eye to tears, I am sure it will be a sad one that will draw out the sympathy, it's your only option.

Thanked by 1Ruchirablog
  • @dominicl said:

I think we will all be waiting for your next attempt to the LEB market...

I remembered when PremiumVM was relaunched I have mentioned about its eventual demise, which I got a lot of criticism on...sorry guys, what's bound to happen will happen.

@dominicl said:

Your options are limited to:
    1. Cancer
    2. About to die from aids

Which one are you going with?

• jhjh Member

He did well to get it to $18k

• Well, I really can't understand, if you're going to sell the company why you have made special offers few days ago ?

Money collector ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

I think that is a bit strong. also a little disappointing to see such an angry mob mentality given the calmer less toxic direction LET has been going in recently. it is neither illegal or immoral to sell a company.

Thanked by 2Spirit kspll7
  • LeeLee Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    Who gives a fuck?

Fixed that for you ^^

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@W1V_Lee said:

:)

edited October 2013

@AnthonySmith said:
    I think that is a bit strong.

Maybe last time it would have been.

• Next up: @joodle with whatever his "company" will be called!

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Next up: joodle with whatever his "company" will be called!

Wut?

• Are you planning to sell too ? I love your service man ! I was thinking of posting a three month review. I know by being soft on premiumvp it does not mean you are selling too but in a market where it is raree to find hosts older than an year I should remain alert.

Besides there will be no inception without you :)

• LeeLee Veteran

@raza19 said:
    Are you planning to sell too ?

WTF? You managed to escalate that quickly for no reason! :P

• raza19raza19 Veteran
    edited October 2013

@serverian said:

Backupsy - in 7 Locations - 500GB Backup/Storage VPS with 512MB RAM and KVM Virtualization for $7/month
    VPSDime - Amazing 6GB RAM - 30GB HDD - 2TB Traffic @ 4Gbps VPS with OpenVZ Virtualization for $7/month [ORDER NOW]

500GB + 6GB OF RAM + 2TB TRAFFIC + 4GBPS UPLINK = hmmm a MARKET KILLER :)

I am waiting (a)

• c0yc0y Member
    edited October 2013

@jarland said:

Nah, jarland, more like:
    a) got bullied too much
    b) need to spend more time on school
    c) it got boring
    d) any of your options

• eric1212eric1212 Member
    edited October 2013

18K is okay but... the first reply in WHT points out the real issue.

So you want people to post blind offers FIRST and then you'll give them all the details second?

No thanks...

• @eric1212 said:
    18K is okay but... the first reply in WHT points out the real issue.

No thanks...

I sent a lowball offer to look at the books, and he provided anything I asked for, so it never hurts to just ask.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Jack said:
    So is it sold?

Why, you were looking to buy ?

• @Maounique said:
    Why, you were looking to buy ?

I know exactly why you responded and what's on your mind. It's impressive how much are those kids prepared to do to keep drama alive to harm each other, isn't it?

• Whilst things happen in life, it comes to a point where places like LET/LEB should refuse the ability to post ads etc from those known people - it appears to be a recurring theme and with it being the 3rd or so attempt - should call it a day.

@Spirit said:

That was a pretty dramatic comment.
    ;)