Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


VPS Cheaper than your Coffee | $2/year VPS! | Pennsylvania, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Finland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

VPS Cheaper than your Coffee | $2/year VPS! | Pennsylvania, Canada, Germany, Bulgaria, Finland

CamCam Member, Provider

Hello everyone,
Here are my current LEB NAT deals.
If you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

NAT-128
128MB RAM
3GB Disk Space
125GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN, BG, PEN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$2/year - Order Now in Pennsylvania
​$2/year - Order Now in Germany
​$2/year - Order Now in Finland
​$2/year - Order Now in Bulgaria
​$2/year - Order Now in Canada

NAT-256
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN, BG, PEN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$4/year - Order Now in Pennsylvania
​$4/year - Order Now in Germany
​$4/year - Order Now in Finland
​$4/year - Order Now in Bulgaria
​$4/year - Order Now in Canada

NAT-512
512MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN, BG, PEN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$8/year - Order Now in Pennsylvania
​$8/year - Order Now in Germany
​$8/year - Order Now in Finland
​$8/year - Order Now in Bulgaria
​$8/year - Order Now in Canada

NAT-1024
1024MB RAM
20GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN, BG, PEN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$16/year - Order Now in Pennsylvania
​$16/year - Order Now in Germany
​$16/year - Order Now in Finland
​$16/year - Order Now in Bulgaria
​$16/year - Order Now in Canada

----- Storage NAT VPS ------

NAT-50GB
128MB RAM
50GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$8/year - Order Now in Germany
​$8/year - Order Now in Finland
$8/year - Order Now in Canada

NAT-100GB
256MB RAM
100GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$16/year - Order Now in Germany
​$16/year - Order Now in Finland
​$16/year - Order Now in Canada

NAT-250GB
512MB RAM
250GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
/80 block IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port - DE, FIN
250Mbps - Canada
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$32/year - Order Now in Germany
​$32/year - Order Now in Finland
$32/year - Order Now in Canada

Standard pricing can be found,
Here - Pennsylvania
Here - Germany
Here - Finland
Here - Bulgaria
Here - Canada

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offer!

Test IP VPS (PEN): 76.72.171.42
Test IP VPS (DE): 88.198.50.201
Test IP VPS (FIN): 95.216.20.157
Test IP VPS (BG): 82.118.234.154
Test IP VPS (CA): 192.99.148.130

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 2Chuck HiHat

Comments

  • MasonRMasonR Member

    My coffee is $1.99. Please post a coupon code for 2¢ off please ;)

  • YandexYandex Member

    I don't want to submit a ticket because I think this issue should be speak out public,will you keep the current price and configuration for vpsRus's customer?

  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Provider

    Coffee here is like 0.8¢. Nice offers though!

  • YandexYandex Member
    edited May 2018

    4 DEDICATED vCore, 8G RAM 250 HDD, [email protected] KVM at Chicago please tell me your price.

  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @Yandex said:
    I don't want to submit a ticket because I think this issue should be speak out public,will you keep the current price and configuration for vpsRus's customer?

    No, I just shared my promotional rate with those customers.

    @armandorg said:
    Coffee here is like 0.8¢. Nice offers though!

    Thanks =D

    Thanked by 1MasonR
  • tratamtratam Member

    I can recommend this service. So far so good for my purposes. It's not something bad that you could imagine to be for this price.

    @Cam As I understand there is no support associated to these offers and even the ticketing system is disabled, so maybe I can ask here: is there the possibility to redirect HTTP traffic to custom ports bases on "Host:" header (probably with HAProxy)?
    I also want to announce you about some related stuff (not support, but maybe usefull for you), how can I do this if there is no ticketing system? write here?

  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @tratam said:
    I can recommend this service. So far so good for my purposes. It's not something bad that you could imagine to be for this price.

    @Cam As I understand there is no support associated to these offers and even the ticketing system is disabled, so maybe I can ask here: is there the possibility to redirect HTTP traffic to custom ports bases on "Host:" header (probably with HAProxy)?
    I also want to announce you about some related stuff (not support, but maybe usefull for you), how can I do this if there is no ticketing system? write here?

    The ticket system should be open. It just gives a warning that its for paid support only.

    We currently dont offer any domain forwarding system.

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @Cam said:

    @tratam said:
    I can recommend this service. So far so good for my purposes. It's not something bad that you could imagine to be for this price.

    @Cam As I understand there is no support associated to these offers and even the ticketing system is disabled, so maybe I can ask here: is there the possibility to redirect HTTP traffic to custom ports bases on "Host:" header (probably with HAProxy)?
    I also want to announce you about some related stuff (not support, but maybe usefull for you), how can I do this if there is no ticketing system? write here?

    The ticket system should be open. It just gives a warning that its for paid support only.

    We currently dont offer any domain forwarding system.

    "We" ? :O
    Did you acctually hire team members now? :P Always thought this was a one man thing like implied in your posts^^

    Anyway keep it up!

  • ChuckChuck Member

    Would you able to offer lower price if I provide my coffee receipt?

    Thanked by 3Cam MasonR ehab
  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @Ympker said:

    @Cam said:

    The ticket system should be open. It just gives a warning that its for paid support only.

    We currently dont offer any domain forwarding system.

    "We" ? :O
    Did you acctually hire team members now? :P Always thought this was a one man thing like implied in your posts^^

    Anyway keep it up!

    Force of habit. Still just me =D

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @Cam said:

    @Ympker said:

    @Cam said:

    The ticket system should be open. It just gives a warning that its for paid support only.

    We currently dont offer any domain forwarding system.

    "We" ? :O
    Did you acctually hire team members now? :P Always thought this was a one man thing like implied in your posts^^

    Anyway keep it up!

    Force of habit. Still just me =D

    Haha ok :P

  • williewillie Member

    What DC is the Canada server in?

    The HAProxy setup on LES is nice and it would be great if you had something similar.

  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @willie said:
    What DC is the Canada server in?

    The HAProxy setup on LES is nice and it would be great if you had something similar.

    OVH BHS. Yeah I would like to get one up and running I just dont have the time =/. Maybe this summer =D

    Thanked by 1willie
  • emmd19emmd19 Member

    TUN/TAP enabled?

  • CamCam Member, Provider

    @emmd19 said:
    TUN/TAP enabled?

    Yes, It can enabled in the control panel.

  • manlivomanlivo Member without signature

    My coffee only $1 :D

  • imokimok Member

    Well a "coffee" from Starbucks costs around $4 over here... a NAT-256 is better than that anyway.

    Home coffee from 30 cents

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • erkinerkin Member

    A cup of coffee's price changes from place to place, but the cheapest coffee's total yearly price is for sure more expensive then these prices. Thus @Cam 's argument about price is true.

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • williewillie Member

    20:52:27 up 22 days, 6:43, 1 user, load average: 0.05, 0.01, 0.00

    Mmm.... uptime...

  • rtfmrtfm Member

    thanks for the offer, i just bought one!

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • Is there a guide how to harden security of nat vps? Or can I do like "normal" vps?
    I'm a bit worried about messing something if I set iptables and other settings like before.

Sign In or Register to comment.