Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable & Vfm CPanel hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable & Vfm CPanel hosting

partymongerpartymonger Member
edited May 2018 in Help

Hi, I need vfm cpanel hosting. I host my own server right now and my sites on them. It works flawlessly. But I don't think it's a model that will scale especially when there are issues or mishaps.

Hence looking for hosting that is -
1) Reliable - Need something that quick, ssd based, good performance with little to no downtime and good backup options. No buyshared or other sellers with little to no quality control.
2) Vfm - The price and offering should be vfm. Not looking for cheap but definitely vfm. Like my current server but with cpanel.
3) Ability to scale and perhaps shortlisted reseller hosting. This is optional.

Will be hosting word press sites so will need the contact form etc working ie inbuilt mail etc. Any other optimizations are welcome.

Ps- I know this might be generic but I'm not looking for cheapest option like buyshared. They offer great service at that price but I want a higher performance level and no micro down times / data loss.

I will be routinely backing up all the sites from cpanel in order to have my own backup just incase.

Comments