Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The old HardClouds' Failures
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The old HardClouds' Failures

Grimmy2Grimmy2 Member
edited October 2013 in General

Since somehow the Maximum_VPS Offer thread was hijacked originally by HardCloud, Let's continue it here :3

Comments

• @chauffer said:
    https://simone.pw/hardcloud.txt should be relevant

Was midway posting that, got caught up, thanks :3

• c0yc0y Member

refrase

slow clap

• chaufferchauffer Member
    edited October 2013

Our nodes don't go down.

>

It is impossible

• Guest: oh okay what state are you registered in?
    HardCloud Live Chat: Australia.

Australia is a country HardCloud!

• I guess we can tag @HardCloud if he wants to say anything about this.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Grimmy2 said:
    Guest: oh okay what state are you registered in?
    HardCloud Live Chat: Australia.

Australia is a country HardCloud!

Hardcloud is not a registered trading name in Australia.

• Maybe he means a different Australia

• Grimmy2Grimmy2 Member
    edited October 2013

Ah yes, maybe he meant Austria!

Nope, this guy is just full of shit. Will post up some stuff in a sec. Hang tight.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Someone double check my math and logic here. I am reading into this that he has 4x 2TB drives in RAID10 and referencing 8TB usable space. Either that or he calls the mirrors backups...

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

The point of this post???

HardCloud was registered in Australia, PayPal allowed us to make sales while having a pending ABN, since a few weeks ago, HardCloud was sold to me. If you'd like more information PM me.

• c0yc0y Member

@jarland said:
    Someone double check my math and logic here. I am reading into this that he has 4x 2TB drives in RAID10 and referencing 8TB usable space. Either that or he calls the mirrors backups...

He thinks the mirror is a backup, rofl, that must hurt when his drives fail one day

We have 4x2TB Drives, 4TB of that is backups from RAID10, the other 4TB is usable.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited October 2013

@Frost said:

We have 4x2TB Drives, 4TB of that is backups from RAID10, the other 4TB is usable.

What are you trying to prove? No shit only half the total disk space is usable with RAID 10

Live chat:
    http://pastebin.com/vyLwcsFe

Hardcloud.net whois:
    http://pastebin.com/j9F02SAh

Either he is 12 or a complete idiot.

• c0yc0y Member

@HardCloud said:
    What are you trying to prove? No shit only half the total disk space is usable with RAID 10

The part where you say backups, it's not so uncommon for the second disk failing when syncing/copying everything to the new/replaced drive

@HardCloud said:
    The point of this post???

HardCloud was registered in Australia, PayPal allowed us to make sales while having a pending ABN, since a few weeks ago, HardCloud was sold to me. If you'd like more information PM me.

Paypal requires you to have an active ABN to have an Australian business account.

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @trewq said:
    Live chat:
    http://pastebin.com/vyLwcsFe

Hardcloud.net whois:
    http://pastebin.com/j9F02SAh

Either he is 12 or a complete idiot.

You're talking to Mitchell, he is no longer the owner of HardCloud. I don't understand what you're trying to prove here.

• @trewq said:
    Paypal requires you to have an active ABN to have an Australian business account.

Not a premier account.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@trewq said:

Yeah but he just moved the company to Russia. I mean Sweden. I mean...wait what country can he register in and not have it public record or require proof? Yeah that's the one it's registered in.

@HardCloud said:
    You're talking to Mitchell, he is no longer the owner of HardCloud. I don't understand what you're trying to prove here.

Why is the domain still registered in his name in Australia if as he said it was previously in Canada?

• @jarland said:
    Yeah but he just moved the company to Russia. I mean Sweden. I mean...wait what country can he register in and not have it public record or require proof? Yeah that's the one it's registered in.

I'm positive i said Canada from start?

• @trewq said:

No, it was previously in australia, it is now in Canada, i still affiliate with Mitchell and i have no intention on changing the domain registration details as thats where it was registered.

• @HardCloud what's the exact day you took control over the.. "company"?

• @HardCloud said:
    I'm positive i said Canada from start?

Look m8 it isn't good to lie in life.

edited October 2013

@HardCloud said:
    No, it was previously in australia, it is now in Canada, i still affiliate with Mitchell and i have no intention on changing the domain registration details as thats where it was registered.

But but... oh dear God. This is ridiculous. If you are going to make up a story please go away and write it first before telling us. Improvisation is not your forte.

Also that's not the way domain registration works.

• @trewq said:
    Also that's not the way domain registration works.

Yawn.

• " Mitchell Sun, 10/6/2013 12:20:41 am

We were registered in Australia, company has now been moved over to charles."

You WERE registered in Australia or you're simply awaiting your ABN approval? In most cases the ABN is auto-approved when applying online anyways.

edited October 2013

@Grimmy2 said:
    " Mitchell Sun, 10/6/2013 12:20:41 am

You WERE registered in Australia or you're simply awaiting your ABN approval? In most cases the ABN is auto-approved when applying online anyways.

Next business day but yeah. I'm actually starting to get lost with this...

@HardCloud said:
    Yawn.

Do you not take your business seriously? Why would you have the domain registered in someone elses name?

• @Grimmy2 said:
    " Mitchell Sun, 10/6/2013 12:20:41 am

Domain registered by Mitchell, Domain yet to be updated to my name, ABN is yet to be approved once approved will still not be used due to this is no longer an Australian business. And to correct you it takes upto 30 days.