Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Servers, Psychz LA - Anti DDoS Included @ $84/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Servers, Psychz LA - Anti DDoS Included @ $84/mo

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Qovic Online Solutions LLP - Web hosting, Dedicated Servers, WHMCS Modules, Server Management.

Dual E5-2620v2

32GB RAM ECC

4x256GB INTEL SSD

10TB @ 1Gbps

15Gbit/s Anti-DDoS

/29 IPv4 ( 5 Usable ) + /28 IPv4 ( 13 Usable )

/64 IPv6

Only 2 units available

$84/mo

Order Now

Test IP / Looking Glass

http://lg.lax.psychz.net

About Us

Formed and operational since 2016 as a registered LLP situated in India. Qovic connects the dots between business and IT making the process of marking your presence online a breeze.

24x7 Support

Normally we have proactive monitoring in place for all our servers, even so, if you should face any problem we're always available on-call vide our phone number +91 40 4033 99 83. We're always available to take your call(s) with utmost priority. (You can call us to even say Hi!)

Why Us?

We maintain our own hardware, as such have full control and proper SLA in place to sort any hardware/network issues which may or may not arise.

Comments

• vForcevForce Member

I've already bought one unit, still waiting for provision. Ticket service is great when they're on business time. The expected response time was less than half an hour (typically only a few minutes). Bharat also gives me some advice on virtualization. Really thanks to him specially. What makes this deal not perfect is that HW RAID is not included in this package which is included last time. So I paid a one-time fee for that. Anyway, it's a pleasant deal.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

@vForce said:
    I've already bought one unit, still waiting for provision. Ticket service is great when they're on business time. The expected response time was less than half an hour (typically only a few minutes). Bharat also gives me some advice on virtualization. Really thanks to him specially. What makes this deal not perfect is that HW RAID is not included in this package which is included last time. So I paid a one-time fee for that. Anyway, it's a pleasant deal.

Ty, reason we removed RAID card from the deal was that the card 9210-8i we were offering was not functioning well with our disks and RAID gave a very disappointing performance. We've brought in a few LSI-9265-8i w/1GB Cache which are very much better than the prior as such we're charging only a one time fee so as to not burden the customer with a monthly fee.

• hi, do you still have stock?
    i plan to move my server from nocix.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Yes we do