Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: A Premium filehosting/share service that allows custom landing pages/whitelabel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: A Premium filehosting/share service that allows custom landing pages/whitelabel

Anyone know a filehosting premium service like depfile, filejoker, etc...

....that can allow me to create a custom whitelabel landing page with own pricing/terms.

?

I want to charge more than most filehosts, for shorter terms. Around $50usd for 3 months of access...with a tier above and below that....with a custom 'signup' page.

I'll mostly be delivering pdfs so a win for all involved. Minimal bandwidth...

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

So you want to offer pdfs for sale on a whitelabel page? Perhaps try selly.gg (if it's sill up). You can have your own store page there and customers can download after payment.

• ssgenssgen Member

we can help you

• imokimok Member

Not 100% sure about what you want. But for landing pages for files, you can use Dropshare and a VPS or S3-compatible service.

• I would like a filehost like filejoker or depfile that is capable of customizing their pricing to suit. I'll build my own landing page.

• I want to charge MORE than they usually charge, for LESS time then they usually allow for premium access.

• quickquick Member

I would like a search engine like google or yahoo that is capable of customizing their pricing to suit. I'll build my own landing page.

Thanked by 1subhojitdutta
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I would like a crazed forum like LET that is capable of low-balling themselves to oblivion. I will build my own landing page.

• Very funny but i actually want to send traffic that will use LESS bandwidth and PAY more.
    If a filehost is offering $2 $5 and $10 joins, why wouldn't they want to get traffic that pays 25/50/90?

• @ssgen said:
    we can help you

Who's we?

• He cant. HIs filehost Terms & Conditions say paypal's Terms & Conditions apply. So even though Paypal processes for Epoch, if an individual seller sells something with a nipple in it, PP can freeze and ban. As we all know. Hypocrites.

• @onetokeoverthe said:
    He cant. HIs filehost Terms & Conditions say paypal's Terms & Conditions apply. So even though Paypal processes for Epoch, if an individual seller sells something with a nipple in it, PP can freeze and ban. As we all know. Hypocrites.

So your pdfs have nipples in it..? :s

• Some birds have nipples. If there were no nipples I'd just get some hosting and use paypal. Duh.

• It's actually really bothering me that paypal is processing hardcore pr0n for Epoch customers and that art with the occasional nipple could get my account frozen (=funds stolen).

But I am adapting and reconfiguring to deal with the horror.

• You don't want to know why males have nipples.

• God is/was lazy.

• Maybe change the question. Does anyone have a long list of filehosts with premium programs? Maybe pm me if it's a really good list.