Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enoctus - VPS inoperational for past month or two, no response from support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enoctus - VPS inoperational for past month or two, no response from support

Hello,
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with enoctus?
I haven't been able to use my VPS for the last couple of months and any support tickets I open get no responses and eventually are just closed.

The VPS is one I signed up for under an offer on LEB, I saw recently they were discontinuing their offer, maybe it's a bit paranoid but I wonder if they are trying to get rid of people on this offer by disabling the service and not responding to support issues.

I'm travelling at the moment so I can't phone them, I tried emailing their info email address instead of using the ticket system, but it just opened another ticket under a different category, which again got no response.

At this stage my only option seems to be to dispute my last payment with paypal and cancel any future payments to them.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You waited few months?

Wow.

• jc920jc920 Member

I'm backpacking so I sometimes don't have internet access if I'm hiking / camping etc.
    I've been messaging them when I can. It's not my main VPS so it's not a big deal, it's just annoying.

• jimaekjimaek Member

Same problem. Also their paypal is broken. I can't pay my invoice because I get errors. But I thought the server was down because I didn't pay the invoice. Looks like they have more serious problems than I thought

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sounds like deadpool to me.

• jc920jc920 Member

I've tried re-installing my VPS with different operating systems and a few other things, nothing seems to work.
    I can't start or connect to the VPS, and it doesn't show the correct operating system, I might install Debian or something and it will show unknown / custom OS or something along those lines.

It's been like that since March.

Today I can't even connect to the control panel.

Good to know it's not just me.

• emghemgh Member

Their web loads, gets down and repeat itself. It might be over, but apart from that I'm confident that someone is having a little fun attacking their website.

• MxlMxl Member

I think they have been fucked up by ddcc from China-IDC due to provide an extremely cheap Hong Kong server.

• xNEOxNEO Member

It's deadpool, just open dispute.

• You have not answered support for more than 20 days.
    The company closed - bankrupt

• daozhidaozhi Member

I believe i can fly...

• @L2JGuard

Your username seems to be associated to a company, so I looked at your site. Man, you have a lot to fix in there.

That's not including the ColoCrossing logo as a profile picture.

• teamaccteamacc Member

@FlamesRunner said:
    @L2JGuard

Your username seems to be associated to a company, so I looked at your site. Man, you have a lot to fix in there.

That's not including the ColoCrossing logo as a profile picture.

That's not including the nulled whmcs:

User banned, carry on.

Thanked by 2FlamesRunner FHR