Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
india datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

india datacenter

dedicated server
any good low price
datacenter in india.
managed or unmanaged.

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

Whats your budget? What kind of server do you require?

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations! - Discussion Thread

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited May 2018

I'd suggest you look at your own site then.

Either you have the servers already and you're shilling for yourself here, or you're advertising something you have no idea how to source.

Thanked by 1t0ny0

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• @teamacc said:
    I'd suggest you look at your own site then.

Either you have the servers already and you're shilling for yourself here, or you're advertising something you have no idea how to source.

@teamacc seems to me his dedicated servers are not based in India as in India the bandwidth in his plans + DDoS Protection in India with those specs would be more than 1000$+ and are most probably OVH or similar. He is indeed finding some Dedicated Servers in India.

Founder, IDGAF Group. No Seriously! Subsidiaries: NeedSomeIT? - Tectrix Host - Tectrix Cloud - DYSH Labs. We consult on Anything related to tech!

• VinnyletjeVinnyletje Member
    edited May 2018

Enough spelling mistakes in this 1 picture to get a vision of this "company"

edit: Can't even find where these servers are located in the first place

• teamaccteamacc Member

@Vinnyletje said:

"Sir, do you want 4 or 8 ram?"

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• VinnyletjeVinnyletje Member
    edited May 2018

EDIT: nvm they're using blesta

Can someone confirm they're using WHMCS? I'm not sure since I currently use providers who have in house panels. But if so they are using a nulled version from what I can see using the whmcs verification form.

• it looks like they are reselling WSI or DS

• @BlaZe said:
    Whats your budget?

i already mention low budget, unmanged or managed.
    What kind of server do you require?
    datacenter in chennai,banglore,mumbai any prices rs2000-rs10000

• @Ympker said:

@teamacc said:

@Vinnyletje said:

"Sir, do you want 4 or 8 ram?"

I want debian thx

here i am not promotion our website you can contact our our sales team any verison will be available.

• mhosting_in said: our sales team

When schizophrenia hits.

Thanked by 2kkrajk dahartigan

Like.

• can some one reply to my main question.
    in this post.

• mhosting_in said: can some one reply to my main question. in this post.

Sure, no problem.

Like.

• mhosting_in said: datacenter in chennai,banglore,mumbai

Pune @leapswitch

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • leapswitchleapswitch Member, Provider

@rahulks said:

mhosting_in said: datacenter in chennai,banglore,mumbai

Pune @leapswitch

Thanks. We have Pune, Mumbai and New Delhi now.

Leapswitch Networks - Affordable Managed and UnManaged VPS
    Pune, India - Asheville, USA - Porto, Portugal - Kiev, Ukraine - Madrid, Spain - Frankfurt, Germany

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 10

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Website shows only Pune still. I think reform hosting uses Leapswitch Mumbai... I get good speeds from Bengaluru

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Website shows only Pune still. I think reform hosting uses Leapswitch Mumbai... I get good speeds from Bengaluru

Yes, we are launching a new website with the new locations next week.

Pune, India - Asheville, USA - Porto, Portugal - Kiev, Ukraine - Madrid, Spain - Frankfurt, Germany

• @leapswitch said:

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

I create this thread in 2018 you reply in 2020.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 10

@mhosting_in said:

@leapswitch said:

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Ever tried building a datacenter in India?
    That’s how long a greenfield DC will take to build.

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited January 10

@vyas11 said:

@mhosting_in said:

@leapswitch said:

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Ever tried building a datacenter in India?
    That’s how long a greenfield DC will take to build.

nope, bandwidth are costly in India and people looking for cheap low budget hosting provider in India. so I am currently using the Singapore datacenter for shared hosting.

• @rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch
    @mhosting_in said:

@leapswitch said:

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Lol

Thanked by 1cybertech

“The Mitigation is Spotless.” - Genius Guard, October 2016

@mhosting_in said:

@leapswitch said:

@vyas11 said:

@leapswitch said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

Sorry, we were tagged in the thread today. Didn't notice the thread date.

• Let me give you an idea about the costs in Bangalore. For 42U rack in one of the datacenters located in Bangalore (I spoke with 4 of them to be exact), you are looking at paying 60K or around $800 per month - that's just for the rack space and power. Then you have to get the bandwidth which is more challenging. A 100 Mbps line will cost you 7,00,000 INR or $10,000 per annum. You have to take 2 lines at least from two different providers to provide redundancy - that is $20,000 just for bandwidth.

Every month you are looking at $800 + ($20,000/12) = $2500 per month

Then you have to purchase hardware to colocate and you will only be able to co-locate approx. 20-30 servers in 42U rack.

Apart from that, you have to purchase IPs for these servers and someone or a team of people to manage those servers.

You can say, hey I don't want to do all of that and just purchase a dedicated server and resell that, but just remember that someone has to do all of that to provide you the dedicated server, so apart from these costs they will be adding their profit percentage.

I am very bullish on getting servers in India because I will be closer to the second largest internet market in the world, but financially it just doesn't make sense (at least to me).

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Globepeer said:
    Let me give you an idea about the costs in Bangalore. For 42U rack in one of the datacenters located in Bangalore (I spoke with 4 of them to be exact), you are looking at paying 60K or around $800 per month - that's just for the rack space and power. Then you have to get the bandwidth which is more challenging. A 100 Mbps line will cost you 7,00,000 INR or $10,000 per annum. You have to take 2 lines at least from two different providers to provide redundancy - that is $20,000 just for bandwidth.

Every month you are looking at $800 + ($20,000/12) = $2500 per month

Then you have to purchase hardware to colocate and you will only be able to co-locate approx. 20-30 servers in 42U rack.

Apart from that, you have to purchase IPs for these servers and someone or a team of people to manage those servers.

You can say, hey I don't want to do all of that and just purchase a dedicated server and resell that, but just remember that someone has to do all of that to provide you the dedicated server, so apart from these costs they will be adding their profit percentage.

I am very bullish on getting servers in India because I will be closer to the second largest internet market in the world, but financially it just doesn't make sense (at least to me).

In India, JIO company has a good network they have 35crore+ customer base in the mobile sector and they are leading in the mobile broadband Sector but waiting for them they should provide a Dedicated server, colocation type server.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@mhosting_in said:
    In India, JIO company has a good network they have 35crore+ customer base in the mobile sector and they are leading in the mobile broadband Sector but waiting for them they should provide a Dedicated server, colocation type server.

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Anyway, if you want to use your own bandwidth in a COLO then you can try Tatacommunication

Or just simply use bandwidth from your COLO providers. But it may cost you more..

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• Someone said New Delhi??? @leapswitch Details and test IP pl0x.

@Diamondz said:
    Someone said New Delhi??? @leapswitch Details and test IP pl0x.

Details sent.

• @leapswitch said:

@Diamondz said:
    Someone said New Delhi??? @leapswitch Details and test IP pl0x.

Details sent.

Not for gaming :3

~_~

• someshz said: Not for gaming

You can run game servers on digitalocean's BLR location in India.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • 1+ to Leapswitch, however you can also contact Netmagicsolutions, Web Werks and Rackbank also.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

@rahulks said:

someshz said: Not for gaming

Yeah and one salty n00b h4x0r gamerboi gets kicked out of the server, the next thing you know, the server starts getting DDoS and thus your journey, hopes & dreams of hosting a game server in India will swim with the fishes...

Thanked by 1t0ny0

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations! - Discussion Thread

• Running a gameserver in India on a tight budget is not a good idea, you will face a lot of issues with it as Blaze said, only reason you want to get an Indian server is due to a local website to get good load speeds, but most don't really care. Singapore gives a fairly good ping to India now just in case if anyone don't like the pings to US or EU servers.

• @Diamondz said:
    Running a gameserver in India on a tight budget is not a good idea, you will face a lot of issues with it as Blaze said, only reason you want to get an Indian server is due to a local website to get good load speeds, but most don't really care. Singapore gives a fairly good ping to India now just in case if anyone don't like the pings to US or EU servers.

germany ping is good as i test which is better than singapore

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @mhosting_in said:

@Diamondz said:
    Running a gameserver in India on a tight budget is not a good idea, you will face a lot of issues with it as Blaze said, only reason you want to get an Indian server is due to a local website to get good load speeds, but most don't really care. Singapore gives a fairly good ping to India now just in case if anyone don't like the pings to US or EU servers.

Its depend upon service provider routing , otherwise singapore will be much better then germany

Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

• @ManishPant said:

@mhosting_in said:

@Diamondz said:

Its depend upon service provider routing , otherwise singapore will be much better then germany

yes, most of the experts recommend Singapore Server for India Based visitors.

• @rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

they updated there website they are providing in three locations Delhi, Pune Mumbai.
    but they are costly. because most provider in India is costly in compares the USA, Europe servers.

@mhosting_in said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

they updated there website they are providing in three locations Delhi, Pune Mumbai.
    but they are costly. because most provider in India is costly in compares the USA, Europe servers.

We have awesome volume and partner discounts. PM me and we will work something out.

• @leapswitch said:

@mhosting_in said:

@rahulks said:

Pune @leapswitch

We have awesome volume and partner discounts. PM me and we will work something out.

thank you

• HM-MichaelHM-Michael Member, Provider
    edited January 21

HostDime has an Indian location, they might be an option. I've used their Orlando, FL location in the past and they're pretty good. https://hostdime.in/

HostMaxim - Quality KVM VPS' hosted in Tampa, FL and London, UK

• @HM-Michael said:
    HostDime has an Indian location, they might be an option. I've used their Orlando, FL location in the past and they're pretty good. https://hostdime.in/

Do they also provide partner programs?

• HM-MichaelHM-Michael Member, Provider

@mhosting_in said:

@HM-Michael said:

Not sure, but never hurts to ask.

HostMaxim - Quality KVM VPS' hosted in Tampa, FL and London, UK

• @HM-Michael said:

@mhosting_in said:

@HM-Michael said:

Not sure, but never hurts to ask.

I ask on chat 3 times but they did not reply on chat their sales look, newbie.
    they told they email me but I have not received any email yet

• @BlaZe said:

@rahulks said:

Yeah and one salty n00b h4x0r gamerboi gets kicked out of the server, the next thing you know, the server starts getting DDoS and thus your journey, hopes & dreams of hosting a game server in India will swim with the fishes...

Hahhaha... true!

~_~

• @someshz said:

@BlaZe said:

@rahulks said:

Hahhaha... true!

Okay then, How about Linode in Mumbai ?

https://www.linode.com/press_release/linode-launches-free-advanced-ddos-protection-across-its-global-network/

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 25

Pain in the rear end to create an account @ Linode.

First time around- account rejected when I used $20 credit code to sign Up.
    Next- code invalid

Third time: different link (with the $50 credit) account created, credit not applied.

I am deleting the account, done with these guys.

Getting better speeds for Linode Singapore than Linode Mumbai, in that case OVH makes more sense

• @rahulks said:

@someshz said:

@BlaZe said:

@rahulks said:

Hahhaha... true!

Okay then, How about Linode in Mumbai ?

https://www.linode.com/press_release/linode-launches-free-advanced-ddos-protection-across-its-global-network/

I am trying to host one CSGO server on Linode, let's see.

~_~

• DiamondzDiamondz Member
    edited January 26

`CPU model : AMD EPYC 7501 32-Core Processor
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 1999.999 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 49.0 GB (3.1 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 1993 MB (78 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 511 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 32 min
    Load average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 4.15.0-62-generic

I/O speed(1st run) : 1.1 GB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 776 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 797 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 899.8 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 139.59.24.185 22.7MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 17.9MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 34.1MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 19.8MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 18.0MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 9.51MB/s`

Here's a bench for $10 box at linode Mumbai if someone's interested

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8597034555.png
    ^^ Speedtest with Jio gigafiber's server

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 26

@Diamondz said:

^^ Speedtest with Jio gigafiber's server

Thanks. Love those numbers. Esp the speeds you get. Maybe I should set up a DO box in BLR and see what I get compared to Linode in BOM. Been waiting for a couple of reasons..

Thanked by 1someshz
  • @vyas11 I wouldn't be too hopeful, I'm getting better speeds to Linode SG than I'm to DO BLR. Linode MUM is surprisingly good too, all things considered.

• If you're living in North India or have projects there. Choose Linode Mumbai over DO BLR.

Reason : New Delhi -> Mumbai ping is 30-35 ms and to DO BLR is 70ms. Even OVH Singapore gives 70 ms to New Delhi.