Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a vps with low price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a vps with low price

talhatalha Member

I need a vps with price less than 15 $ a year, no special specs are required. The only spec i need is that it should run smoothly , with no downtime

Comments

• donlidonli Member

At least specify the minimum ram and disk you are willing to accept. Can it be a NAT VPS?

• emghemgh Member

VMHaus comes to mind. Fast & reliable servers. Starting at $15 a year! You can choose from London & LA. https://vmhaus.com/plans.html

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • kasslekassle Member

define smooth ?

you can get @Cam nat vps for idle vps, or @vmhaus 256MB package, but it will be a nightmare if you want to run windows server on that low ram vps

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • emghemgh Member

@kassle said:
    define smooth ?

you can get @Cam nat vps for idle vps, or @vmhaus 256MB package, but it will be a nightmare if you want to run windows server on that low ram vps

He said:

talha said: no special specs are required

That does make the VMHaus deal very appealing.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • kasslekassle Member

@emgh said:

@kassle said:
    define smooth ?

He said:

talha said: no special specs are required

That does make the VMHaus deal very appealing.

yup, i agree with you. that's why i also recommend vmhaus. the problem is we don't know what op wants, what is the meaning of "no special spec" ?

if dunno what spec requirement, at least tell us what apps need to run.

Thanked by 3emgh vmhaus mksh
  • andrew1995andrew1995 Member
    edited May 2018

If location is not an option Aruba 1euro/month runs smooth for me. For 1 year it would be 12euro or 14.75usd.

• talhatalha Member

i just need to put one or wordpress website with no traffic. @andrew1995 i am already using aruba

• mkshmksh Member

@talha said:
    i just need to put one or wordpress website with no traffic. @andrew1995 i am already using aruba

Go NAT behind cloudshit.