Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hetzner Finland server - Intel Core i7-4770
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Finland server - Intel Core i7-4770

emghemgh Member
edited May 2018 in General

I was about to cancel, since my renewal is tomorrow - but I'll try here first.

Core i7-4770
2x HDD SATA 2,0 TB Enterprise
4x RAM 8192 MB DDR3

If I do not get this sold before 22:00, 7 hours from writing this, I'll just cancel it, since I do not feel like timzone confuses, here's the ending time: http://itsalmo.st/#hetzner_fgjde.

Bidding starts at 34 US Dollars, that's also the renewal price (€28.36). That includes Swedish vat though, I think that's 25% and I'm sure you can get rid of that if you're in the US, but don't quote me on that. You'll have to search around on the terms for your induvidual country obviously. If I'm allowed to state bid increses, that's a dollar.

Payment needs to be sent to me within 30 minutes from the auction end, I'll send the Paypal mail the same minute - this is since I do not want to pay for renewal if I just cancel it right after. Friends & family is required. The server will be transfered to your Hetzner account.

EDIT: To be clear, I'll actually pay for the first renewal and transfer it right after, on the 8th or 9th depending on a few different facors. Since I've had to had the server for 31 days for the transfer to be permitted. So the server you'll recieve will be prepaid for a month, or nearly a month.

Comments