Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS-Game
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS-Game

Is there any VPS-game provider (ovh reseller) where i can buy VPS and i can choose the IP prefix (exp, 91.121.xxx) ?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

So you're looking for something in France only? The 91.x ranges are only in the three France locations from my experience. Unless someone is sitting on a bunch of IPs for no reason, doubt it.

• Ip 91.xx was an example, i want another ip, i just want a host to offer me ip prefix choose

@xhuliano21 said:
    Ip 91.xx was an example, i want another ip, i just want a host to offer me ip prefix choose

Good luck then.

• mkshmksh Member

And the reason is exactly what?

• My gameservers clients wants mos succesuful ip prefix to use their servers ...

• mkshmksh Member

@xhuliano21 said:
    My gameservers clients wants mos succesuful ip prefix to use their servers ...

Wow, you have some seriously stupid clients there.

• Thats true

@xhuliano21 said:

Are you looking for IPs that aren't blocked in China or have better latency? The only case I've seen where people want specific IPs at OVH is due to blocks or odd routing.

Thanked by 1willie
  • mkshmksh Member

@MikeA said:

@xhuliano21 said:

Are you looking for IPs that aren't blocked in China or have better latency? The only case I've seen where people want specific IPs at OVH is due to blocks or odd routing.

It's sad but i can actually picture some gaming kids to believe in something like a best subnet.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

One of the stupidest requests I've read over the years.

This has got to be nominated for 2018 LET Darwin awards.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@deank said:
    One of the stupidest requests I've read over the years.

This has got to be nominated for 2018 LET Darwin awards.

The end is .............. Here.

• in a perfect world, i bet 六六六 or 八八八 would be suitable if i am to guess your clients country of origin

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2018

Well, for some reason, I have 2 Dedis in this range, in RBX, one of them is running
    gameservers, and yes the gameservers are very active.

I was thinking about that, thats just a myth, but for some reason, it works out quite well.

1000-3500 players every day.

But, even when one of them is idle, I will not give them to someone random.