Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US]$10yr 128mb or $7mo 2gb HighSpeedWeb
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US]$10yr 128mb or $7mo 2gb HighSpeedWeb

Highspeedweb.net has been providing hosting, dedicated servers and VPS since 1999 and owns all it's equipment.

SolusVM OpenVZ VPS

OVZ128 Memory

10GB Disk

250GB Bandwidth

128MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 Ipv6 Address

$10 Yearly Order LA

OVZ2048 SSD Cached

100GB Disk

2048GB Bandwidth

2048MB Memory

1 IPv4 Address

1 Ipv6 Address

$7 Monthly Order NC

Addon cPanel for $11/mo KVM $10/mo OpenVZ

Addon DirectAdmin $5/mo

Addon Softaculous $1.50/mo

Addon WHMCS $12.50/mo

Additional IPv4 Adress $2.50/mo (With Justification)

Addon IPv6 no charge

Test IP 216.189.55.2 Los Angeles CA (QuadraNet)

Test IP 216.189.101.2 Charlotte NC (Caro)

About our VPS

We offer cPanel as a semi-managed service, meaning we will take care of your server, you take care of your code.

Acceptable payment options are PayPal, Credit Card via PayPal, Payza, Amazon Simple Pay, Check/Money Order (US Funds drawn on US Bank)

Comments

• These ips are becoming so expensive... I hate having to waste money on them just for the sake of ssl.... so unfair when the actually service costs less than the ips but I realize ip shortage is pretty darn real now.

• @raza19 said:
    These ips are becoming so expensive... I hate having to waste money on them just for the sake of ssl.... so unfair when the actually service costs less than the ips but I realize ip shortage is pretty darn real now.

SNI - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication

No reason to use an IP for SSL anymore

• @miTgiB said:

Ahem, China...

• @miTgiB said:

Btw I was with hostigation for years before I switched bcoz of costs, this brand is related to it ? in anyway ?

• @darknyan said:
    Ahem, China...

Your point? The people of China use the same software available to the rest of the world, so all modern browsers are SNI compliant

@raza19 said:
    Btw I was with hostigation for years before I switched bcoz of costs, this brand is related to it ? in anyway ?

I am an owner of both

• GunterGunter Member
    edited October 2013

Your point? The people of China use the same software available to the rest of the world, so all modern browsers are SNI compliant

Half of China continues to use outdated browsers such as IE6/IE XP which has never supported SNI. In my travels throughout that nation, every internet cafe and 80% of the homes I've been through, used Windows XP with IE6/7 or 360.

Anyways, what's the port speed?

• 1gbit

• @miTgiB said:
    I am an owner of both

Well if you are Tim & this is related to Hostigation, I dont see why anyone in his right mind, should skip this offer :) Booking my vps today.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2013

how about rdns?
    Additional IPV6?

• Serverbear?