Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a low spec KVM - Midwest US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a low spec KVM - Midwest US

ZshenZshen Member
edited May 2018 in Requests

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

I am looking to replace my current OVZ with a KVM device. This will be used primarily as an SSH jump server, however I must be able to ping/traceroute/mtr from the box. Due to the nature of the use, it must be super reliable with great connectivity. Further requirements:

• KVM
  • Disk Space: 10GB
  • Memory: 256MB
  • Monthly Network Allocation: 1TB (typically musch less, but just a good buffer)
  • Midwest located - Prefer Chicago
  • Great connectivity - Multiple unsaturated uplinks
  • Reputible provider with spectatular uptime
  • Less than $27/yr
  • Nat'd IPv4 is fine - Only one inbound port is needed
  • IPv6 a must

Any suggestions, or is this unreasonable? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited May 2018

Do you mean MB? lg-ch.ho-ost.com

• ZshenZshen Member

@Hoost said:
    Do you mean MB?

Yup. Good call. Updated, thank you.

• In that case, Chicago, IPv4, IPv6, 512MB RAM, 25GB HDD, 1TB Bandwidth for £15/Year ($20.39) is what I can do. 30 day money back, so you can make sure the networks all good.

• ZshenZshen Member

@Hoost said:
    In that case, Chicago, IPv4, IPv6, 512MB RAM, 25GB HDD, 1TB Bandwidth for £15/Year ($20.39) is what I can do. 30 day money back, so you can make sure the networks all good.

Order link? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • I hate to necro my own thread, but I'm looking for the same thing again as the host I was using has decided to cancel the offered service.

The original post is still accurate in regards to requirements. I'd prefer something in the Continuum data center.