Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Willing to transfer IOFlood March Madness Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Willing to transfer IOFlood March Madness Server

I'm willing to transfer this to someone if they want it. I know from previous threads these are transferable. Here are the specs.

Dual Intel Xeon L5639
20TB / mo bandwidth on 1gbps
48GB RAM
6x 3TB Hitachi HDD
unmanaged
5IPs
$79.00 / mo

I have until the 8th to transfer. Server was great and had 100% uptime outside of my reboots. Clean IP's and IOFlood's network is top tier. It's just way more than I need.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

if only it had more bw and bgp :(

• williewillie Member

Wow! I could consolidate all my servers there. I'm not gonna do it, but where is this server located? Just wondering.

• saibalsaibal Member

Phoenix

Thanked by 1deadpool
  • It's a great server. I wish I could fathom spending way more than on web hosting than I need to. Right now a 4gb 100gb VPS does everything I need.

• @caniac22 said:
    I'm willing to transfer this to someone if they want it. I know from previous threads these are transferable. Here are the specs.

Dual Intel Xeon L5639
    48GB RAM
    6x 3TB Hitachi HDD
    unmanaged
    5IPs
    $79.00 / mo

I have until the 8th to transfer. Server was great and had 100% uptime outside of my reboots. Clean IP's and IOFlood's network is top tier. It's just way more than I need.

Do they have any bandwith upgrades for it?

• @sithrebel15 said:

@caniac22 said:

Dual Intel Xeon L5639
    48GB RAM
    6x 3TB Hitachi HDD
    unmanaged
    5IPs
    $79.00 / mo

Not sure I'll ask

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Please send Mp

• @georgedatacenter said:
    Please send Mp

I'm sorry but define mp

• deadpooldeadpool Member
    edited May 2018

@sithrebel15 said:

@caniac22 said:

Dual Intel Xeon L5639
    48GB RAM
    6x 3TB Hitachi HDD
    unmanaged
    5IPs
    $79.00 / mo

This is the email I received after inquiring.

Hi xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this.

We do offer Bandwidth upgrades up to 50TB / mo. If they would like know more details, please direct them to email us at [email protected].

Thanks,

Maybe @funkywizard could elaborate on price.

• Transferred this server. Mod please close thread.

This discussion has been closed.