Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH/SYS renewals going through slow?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH/SYS renewals going through slow?

sunnygsunnyg Member
edited May 2018 in Providers

Please Delete

User deleted the following content. Moderator restored

Just curious if anybody's OVH/SYS renewal payments stuck for longer than usual today, or is it just me? I have a ticket open with support and they're looking into it, but just wondering if this is something to do with my account or a more widespread issue. Tried paying with both CC/Paypal.

EDIT: OVH Support was great, they completed all my orders on request. I was told nothing was wrong with my account and such, most likely a glitch. First time its happened to me in 8 years of service from OVH.

Comments

• alice2kalice2k Member

Yes, this is always the 1-2 day of each month, because these days generated auto-payments on a monthly basis. in 10 years you look the whole week this poor method of payment will be generated.

Thanked by 1sunnyg
  • mkshmksh Member

Please delete.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Please delete.

• AidanAidan Member

Delete, please.

• Can someone delete?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@sunnyg said:
    Please Delete

Grow up and assume responsibility for your comments.

I so wish a reset button on my life.

• AidanAidan Member

@deank said:
    I so wish a reset button on my life.

You've already had two, forget about it.

• mkshmksh Member

I have an idea! How about we delete this thread and pretend it never happend?

@Aidan said:
    You've already had two, forget about it.

I regret that I have two nipples, aye.

• sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited May 2018

OVH Support was great, they completed all my orders on request. I was told nothing was wrong with my account and such, most likely a glitch with their robot. First time its happened to me in 8 years of service from OVH. I guess if anybody else has the issue, just give them a call and the First Line Support will most likely push it through.