Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS (US) with less latency/ping for Asia?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS (US) with less latency/ping for Asia?

ravenchadravenchad Member
edited October 2013 in Providers

I am looking for a vps in US with less latency/ping especially for Asia.
Around 150-180ms wired/wifi connection, 200-220ms in (3g,4g) mobile connection.
Do you have any idea/suggestions which provider(s) who have this?

PS., Vps in Asia like Singapore, is way to expensive , can't afford it :(

Thank you.

Comments

• Asia is not a city you know. It depends on the country/city you are in.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @serverian said:
    Asia is not a city you know. It depends on the country/city you are in.

Ah yeah, you're right, i am wrong. target : Singapore, Japan

Ping these IPs and paste the results

• See http://lg.terafire.net, as we have quite a few asian clients.

• if you need low latency vps us you must choose LA or NY , LA Little bit Low Latency than NY

• Have you try Prometeus Dallas / BuyVM / Frontrangehosting / DigitalOcean / Iniz / Ramnode?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2013

@ravenchad said:
    target : Singapore, Japan

@leapswitch in India only about 60ms from Singapore http://lowendbox.com/tag/leapswitch-com/

In Japan you have all of these, but figuring out how to actually order may be not for the faint of heart.

• When people say "Asia" they should really say which part of Asia they mean. Because Asia is huge.

• For Asia customers, the ideal option would be west coast like LA, QuadraNet has Asia optimized IP range so you could ask them for details.

• c0yc0y Member

@rds100 said:
    When people say "Asia" they should really say which part of Asia they mean. Because Asia is huge.

"Sir, I would like a VPS in the world, I live in EU, need very low layency!" :-)

• @rds100 said:
    When people say "Asia" they should really say which part of Asia they mean. Because Asia is huge.

All asian countries i guess :p

• @serverian this ip seems ok having 175ms, 192.210.209.130 where is the location of it? is it kvm?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited October 2013

@rm_ said:
    @leapswitch in India only about 60ms from Singapore http://lowendbox.com/tag/leapswitch-com/

Thank you @rm.

@ravenchad said:

As rm said, how about India ?

• @ravenchad said:
    serverian this ip seems ok having 175ms, 192.210.209.130 where is the location of it? is it kvm?

That IP, my good sir, is BlueVM's test IP in QuadraNet via ColoCrossing. So, any ColoCrossing hosts in Quadra should have similar ping.

• Cloudshards has a pretty good connection to China. It's a fair bit better than INIZ, since it goes about 100ms more in general.

• @serverian said:
    That IP, my good sir, is BlueVM's test IP in QuadraNet via ColoCrossing. So, any ColoCrossing hosts in Quadra should have similar ping.

I thought it looked familiar.

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited October 2013

Hostigation LA give quiet low latency to Malaysia.

• @darknyan said:
    Cloudshards has a pretty good connection to China. It's a fair bit better than INIZ, since it goes about 100ms more in general.

Yes I agree, I think they are located in MultaCom and has very good connection to China, ask @concerto49 for details.

• Best latency to singapore is to get vps from singapore. i believe there are 2. One Asia Host and another one.

• @jcaleb said:
    Best latency to singapore is to get vps from singapore. i believe there are 2. One Asia Host and another one.

@jcaleb, mahal nga boss.

• Sorry, didn't read the last sentence in your original post. Just go with LA.

• Digital Ocean in San Fierro or Linode in HE Fremont have descent peering to Singapore, latency about 150ms. But don't know Japan.

Also, you can try Linode Tokyo as well. Peering between Japan and Singapore is quite good.

• @DannyAlex said:
    Yes I agree, I think they are located in MultaCom and has very good connection to China, ask concerto49 for details.

That's correct. We plan on expanding with our own transit in the mix too in the future.

• @concerto49 said:
    That's correct. We plan on expanding with our own transit in the mix too in the future.

@concerto49, you have test ip sir? Thank you.

• Any suggest US (West) to Thailand or Singapore ?
    1st prior is low latency

thank you.

• Just search any VPS at LA will do the job.

• @mentholiptuz said:
    Any suggest US (West) to Thailand or Singapore ?
    1st prior is low latency

thank you.

like smile93 said
    los angeles would be the best place for asian :)

• @smile93 said:
    Just search any VPS at LA will do the job.

Will do thank man.

• @tuguhost said:
    los angeles would be the best place for asian :)

like @tuguhost? x)