Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sugest me big Disc space Cheap VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sugest me big Disc space Cheap VPS provider

I need a big disc space Cheap VPS for mobile dowonloads site special
eg: (minimum)
Disc space 250 GB
Ram : 1024 mb
Bandwidth : 1TB

My budget VPS+ whm lisence = $25
Is it possible plz sugest me my all expert bro .

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Maybe @serverian can help you

• @serverbd said:
    I need a big disc space

Only a few to choose from CD DVD or Blue-ray.

Wikipedia :

Blu-ray Disc recordable (or BD-R) refers to two direct to disc optical disc recording technologies that can be recorded on to an optical disc with an optical disc recorder. BD-R discs can be written to once, whereas BD-RE (Blu-ray Disc Recordable Erasable) can be erased and re-recorded multiple times. Disc capacities are 25 GB for single-layer discs, 50 GB for double-layer discs,[1] 100 GB for triple layer and 128 GB for quadruple layer (in BD-R only). [2] The Blu-ray Disc specification defines 1× speed as 36 megabits per second.[3]

• @ATHK said:

Blu-ray Disc recordable (or BD-R) refers to two direct to disc optical disc recording technologies that can be recorded on to an optical disc with an optical disc recorder. BD-R discs can be written to once, whereas BD-RE (Blu-ray Disc Recordable Erasable) can be erased and re-recorded multiple times. Disc capacities are 25 GB for single-layer discs, 50 GB for double-layer discs,[1] 100 GB for triple layer and 128 GB for quadruple layer (in BD-R only). [2] The Blu-ray Disc specification defines 1× speed as 36 megabits per second.[3]

@ATHK, Hahaha crazy!, http://grammarist.com/spelling/disc-disk/

@serverbd, Backupsy indeed good for storage!

• @ravenchad why'd you go and do that!

• @ATHK said:
    ravenchad why'd you go and do that!

ah, nandemonai :)

• @serverian can help I believe, your budget is reasonable so I don't think there will be any problem.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@serverbd said:
    I need a big disc space Cheap VPS for mobile dowonloads site special
    eg: (minimum)
    Disc space 250 GB
    Ram : 1024 mb
    Bandwidth : 1TB

My budget VPS+ whm lisence = $25
    Is it possible plz sugest me my all expert bro .

lets freeze it at $25.00 PM me

• try contacting fliphost.. alex will surely work out something

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

pmed

• Sent you an offer via PM.

• mobile dowonloads site

Elaborate?

You mean like a warez website, a new app market or APK hosting?

• blueVM?

• irmirm Member

@agentmishra said:
    lets freeze it at $25.00 PM me

See you constantly making hosting offers to people here without much information so im curious, whats your site?

• @fcfc said:
    See you constantly making hosting offers to people here without much information so im curious, whats your site?

i think its http://agentmishra.tripod.com/

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

Wouldn't surprise me..

EDIT: Oh god I thought you were joking till I noticed the GMail in his sig matches the one on the site :/

• lol this guy is all over the 'net

http://agentmishra.wix.com/mishbizcom#!

nice to see people making all kinds of un-necessary efforts.

@texteditor, i love the kinda effort you are putting in...

• c0yc0y Member
    edited October 2013

Disc space

Sorry, couldn't resist c:

Thanked by 1chauffer
  • irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@agentmishra said:

Don't think the questions I asked were unfair.

I simply asked what your companys website/background was since I constantly see you making hosting offers to people yet no one seems to know anything about you or your company and every time someone asks, you either get super defensive (like you're doing right now) or ignore the subject.

Start with posting your company's website, some information about where your servers are located and maybe the price of your plans and so on instead of being so defensive and secretive about everything anytime someone asks.

• @agentmishra said:

Yes, working my way all the way to the 3rd and 4th pages of a Google search for 'agentmishra' certainly was an effort.

@texteditor, i love the kinda effort you are putting in...> @texteditor said:

Yes, working my way all the way to the 3rd and 4th pages of a Google search for 'agentmishra' certainly was an effort.

you should had opened another thread for this effort, rather than posting here, this thread has got nothing to do with your worthless efforts of identifying me...

but even these efforts and googling till the 3rd and 4th page didnt reveal about my company

and @fcfcf as you said:

Don't think the questions I asked were unfair.

I simply asked what your companys website/background was since I constantly see you making hosting offers to people yet no one seems to know anything about you or your company and every time someone asks, you either get super defensive (like you're doing right now) or ignore the subject.

Start with posting your company's website, some information about where your servers are located and maybe the price of your plans and so on instead of being so defensive and secretive about everything anytime someone asks.

the question isnt unfair, and even i never said its an unfair question.

people post their requirements, and i suggest to their needs, if they agree, it fine, else i continue my way.

as in regards to my company, i never get supper defensive, neither do i ignore, a lot of LET users already know me and are happily using my services, its just i have other means of advertisements and thats the reason i do not advertise on LET.

as per my assumption, LET isnt about advertisements and posting about ourselves, i feel its about helping the community. People ask and i reply. if they feel they should take my service they go ahead.

but yes @fcfcf i liked your advice, i will soon take some time and will post some offers and also about my company.

till then lets keep helping the community...

• @agentmishra said:
    but even these efforts and googling till the 3rd and 4th page didnt reveal about my company

right, because you aren't a serious businessman, just someone trying to glean a few bucks off the people dumb enough to pm you

• irmirm Member

@agentmishra you really didn't answer my question and it seems like you just want to avoid the subject of your legitimacy all together...

• Post your company website
    • Where are your servers located?
    • Do you own or rent your hardware?
    • Can you post a test IP and file download test?

I ask all these things because I constantly see you offering your services to people yet I can't find ANY information about you/your hosting business so all signs so far point to you taking advantage of people one way or another especially with how secretive you're being about pretty much everything.

• irmirm Member
    edited October 2013

@texteditor said:
    right, because you aren't a serious businessman, just someone trying to glean a few bucks off the people dumb enough to pm you

Yeah im pretty much starting to get that kind of vibe from this dude. He seems to just want to setup private deals with people who don't know any better. Out of the 319 comments hes posted on LEB I can't find any that divulges any sort of company info or hosting setup info. It's all "PM me I can work out a deal" and other sketchy BS...

Yeah thats pretty much the vibe im starting to get from this dude and it scares me to think that hes actually fooled some people into potentially buying whatever snake oil hes selling and that mods haven't taken the time to properly look into this guy and make sure he isin't running some sort of scam...

@agentmishra If you're offering services to anyone on LET (even if its through PM's), you should make be willing to give some information about you and your company so those looking to purchase services can make a more educated decision and others can actually verify that what you're offering is legitimate and not a money grab. What you're doing right now which consist of only making offers to people via PM's and refusing to give up any information is weird as hell.

dear @fcfcf and @texteditor

i dont even know why am i replying to both of you,

but yes, seems like i have been looting all around and and running scams, and others are FOOLS and only you two are the most learned and intelligent.

any ways, its good for both of you to keep up to your literacy and i should continue with my business, the day i will feel doing a marketing on LET, will surely post offers, till then, if any body will ask for dedis/vps/etc, will try to post to help then decide, and for those who post some problems, i will sure try to post replies to help them out.

rest, i am least bothered what people think or say about me!

you need some help let me know, you need a dedi/vps/etc, PM me and i shall try to help you.

had this been a place for marketing (what others are off-course using this for), people from yahoo, microsoft, google, apple, samsung, blackberry, sap, oracle,etc would be really posting a lot. since i do not see those, i assume, this isnt a marketing place/venue, and i believe in community approach, i will continue helping, and people like both of you and a few more likeones, my take the privilege of educating.

in case of help (related to troubles, requirements, guidance, support, etc) just PM me, and i shall reply back...

• irmirm Member

Don't understand anything you just said.

This discussion has been closed.