Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for UK KVM VPS with rescue mode enabled and minimum 40GB HD/SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for UK KVM VPS with rescue mode enabled and minimum 40GB HD/SSD

I'm looking for a UK based VPS for less than $10 per month. Vultr is sold out at the moment and the only other option I can find is Digital Ocean. So I want to see if I can find something cheaper.

I do need to be able to put the instance into rescue mode as I will be installing a Windows template. Bandwidth isn't hugely important as it's light use only.

Comments

• hi,
    please check our offer http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/mycore/mycore-2

You can order UK VM (We have 6 regions) with dedicated CPU core and NVMe disks. You will be able to install Windows from template or upload your own ISO and install from scratch.

• Hi, thanks for that. Unfortunately the only instance you have that comes within budget ($10) only has a 20GB NVMe drive.

• @cooper said:
    Hi, thanks for that. Unfortunately the only instance you have that comes within budget ($10) only has a 20GB NVMe drive.

Hi,
    Please click on customize, you can upgrade disk space during checkout. For example you can upgrade to 30GB for 1€

Or if you need 40gig plan i can give you recurring 20%OFF code

Regards

Thanked by 1cooper
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Hi @cooper,

we can offer the following in London:

Cloud Special-2

• 2 CPU cores
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 50 GB SSD storage
    • 1 TB data transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses
    • Contract term 12 months

40.00 EUR /year (incl. VAT)

[ ORDER ]

I do need to be able to put the instance into rescue mode

That's possible if a Linux based rescue system is sufficient for you.

Looking glass

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanked by 2cooper Clouvider
  • @UltraVPS said:

I do need to be able to put the instance into rescue mode

That's possible if a Linux based rescue system is sufficient for you.

Looking glass

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected].

Thanks for getting back to me.

What do you use for your disk controller - VirtIO or VirtIO-SCSI?

If I couldn't get it working in 24-48 hours would I be able to cancel and get a refund on the annual sub?

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for your interest in our products.

cooper said: What do you use for your disk controller

We use VirtIO by default.

If I couldn't get it working in 24-48 hours would I be able to cancel and get a refund on the annual sub?

Yes, that's possible. You can request a full refund within the first 14 days of service.

Thanked by 1cooper