Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF small KVM in FR or NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF small KVM in FR or NL

Hi, I'm looking for a small KVM VPS in France or the Netherlands with 1 IPv4 and 1TB+ BW @ 1Gbps. The rest of the specs doesn't matter, even 128mb is enough.

Budget: monthly <= $2, yearly <= $18.

VMHaus offered me something incredible last year ($9/y with 5TB BW), but they since moved to the UK and I'm not interested in this location. Not expecting that much this year.

Thanks!

Comments

• My budget is flexible... Any decent offer welcomed!

• Take a look at @LiteServer - they have what you need and are a solid provider but will over your budget (at normal prices) for KVM. Their regular OpenVZ prices should be within your budget though.

• Thanks! With the 30% off, the KVM ones are actually pretty reasonable. Wonder how the network compares vs RamNode though... I want to be able to cap my home connection (300mbit) whenever I use it.

• @agonyzt said:
    Thanks! With the 30% off, the KVM ones are actually pretty reasonable. Wonder how the network compares vs RamNode though... I want to be able to cap my home connection (300mbit) whenever I use it.

You can test with their looking glass: http://lg-dro.liteserver.nl/

• Yeah already ran some tests, but it's hard to tell if I'll have the same result with the VPS since they have 4 locations but only 1 looking glass hehe. Thanks!

• lionlion Member

Can't go wrong with liteserver :)