Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Rootserver - DDoS Protected | Frankfurt, Germany | Bitcoins accepted - starting at 4,50€
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Rootserver - DDoS Protected | Frankfurt, Germany | Bitcoins accepted - starting at 4,50€

jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

KMS-Hosting.com offers hosting solutions from Shared Webhosting to Dedicated Servers since 2012. We operate our own hardware and Juniper based 10/40Gbit network (AS30823) within two datacenters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

Our physical kvm nodes are based on HP Enterprise servers with Intel Xeon E5 CPUs, Hardware Raid, ECC Ram and 10Gbit Uplink each. Every server comes with our award winning Inhouse DDoS-Protection which is based on years of research and development, mitigating even complex attacks up on layer7 like http floods.

Our features:
-KVM bare metal virtualization
-Dedicated CPU and RAM
-Fast Raid 10 Storage
-DDoS-Protection included
-Out of band VNC access
-Own ISO Images possible
-Automated Reinstallation
-Performant 10Gbit connectivity
-Server-Hardware from HP Enterprise
-Prepaid - No long term contracts
-BGP Sessions possible

Network details:
ASN: AS30823
Looking Glass / Speedtest: https://lg.combahton.net/
Smokeping Latency Monitoring: https://smokeping.combahton.net

KVM HDD offers:

Root 1G - 4,50€ per month
-Intel Xeon CPU Core
-1GB ECC Ram
-60GB Raid10 HDD
-10Gbit Uplink Shared
-Traffic Fair use - unlimited

More details and offers are available on our webpage, see https://www.kms-hosting.com/rootserver.

In case of open questions, just send us a mail to [email protected] or contact us directly on lowendtalk. Thanks! :-)

Comments

• What's the node specifications?

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

@zhujiwiki said:
    What's the node specifications?

Hi,

per node, we use a minimum of:

HP Proliant DL G8/G9 Server
    E5 CPU (+16 Cores / +32 Threads)
    192GB ECC (DDR3/DDR4) Ram
    4x Datacenter Hard Drive or 4-8x Datacenter SSD Drive
    Hardware Raid 10 (HP P420i)
    10Gbit Uplink (48x 10G Switch per Rack with +2x 10Gbit Uplink)

Node Management:

Puppet for automated configuration management
    Distributed Icinga Monitoring, around 40 checks per node
    VictorOps for Incident Management, supervised by our oncall duty

See https://www.kms-hosting.com/infrastructure for more details.

• JonesJones Member
    edited May 2018

Application Security Violation
    What does this mean?
    You have sent a request including potentially harmful characters which could present a application intrusion attempt. The request has not been forwarded to the underlying application and has been logged for further analysation. Please contact [email protected], including your ip-address, if you believe that your request was valid. We will happily check what happened in order to adjust our filtering.

Even if any information is correct,Always remind these, it feels like a joke

@Jones said:
    What does this mean?

Seems like you triggered our web application firewall due to harmful characters in your request. In order to check what happened, it would be really helpful to contact us by email - [email protected].

Thanks!

• JonesJones Member

@combahton_it said:

@Jones said:
    What does this mean?

Seems like you triggered our web application firewall due to harmful characters in your request. In order to check what happened, it would be really helpful to contact us by email - [email protected].

Thanks!

PM and Email with you

• JonesJones Member

@combahton_it

I found that you actually blocked China's normal IP access and purchased

@Jones said:
    @combahton_it

I found that you actually blocked China's normal IP access and purchased

We dont block any countries. The error you described happens if you enter potential harmful characters into the order form. This is for our and your security, to provide a second layer of web application attack prevention.

• JonesJones Member

@combahton_it

What makes confusing is that when I register with exactly the right information, you tell me now ,Enter potential harmful characters into the order form

I can’t even visit your website now,

The only thing you have to do is to lift this IP blocking to allow people to successfully complete the purchase contract

We dont block any ip-addresses our countries, I dont know how you come to this conclusion.