Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

selling 2 X 4 Nodes servers in Dallas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

selling 2 X 4 Nodes servers in Dallas

yghostyghost Member, Host Rep

Hello Team

we are selling some servers in our Dallas location

2U X8DTT-F (4 Node) Hotswap

• BPN-SAS-827B 12-port 2U Twin^2 (3 drives per node) midplane, support up to 12x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDD
  • Integrated Dual Intel 1000BASE-T Ports
  • Integrated IPMI 2.0 Management
    8x Intel Xeon L5630 (Low Power) Quad (4) Core 2.13GHz
    Per Node: 2x Intel Xeon L5630 (Low Power) Quad (4) Core 2.13GHz
    96GB DDR3
    24 x 4GB - DDR3 - REG
    Per Node: 24GB DDR3
    6 x 4GB - DDR3 - REG
    On Board SATA 2.0 ( RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 ) Will not work with SAS Drive
    12x 3.5" Supermicro caddy
    2x 1400Watt Power Supply Gold
    Rail Kit 2U

Price : $450/Each Server (4 Nodes)
Payment : To Our US Bank account
We can ship the servers (+ shipping fees)

Thanks all

Comments

• Please keep in mind that there have been a few individuals on LET who have sold hardware in the past, without actually shipping it. I am in no way implying that the OP is intending to do this, but the most we can do to punish scammers here is to ban them, which will not help you get your money back.

It is up to the buyer to do his own due-dilligence here. I personally have not done any investigating here, so my own opinion is neutral.

Thanked by 1beagle
  • yghostyghost Member, Host Rep

@teamacc said:
    Please keep in mind that there have been a few individuals on LET who have sold hardware in the past, without actually shipping it. I am in no way implying that the OP is intending to do this, but the most we can do to punish scammers here is to ban them, which will not help you get your money back.

It is up to the buyer to do his own due-dilligence here. I personally have not done any investigating here, so my own opinion is neutral.

You are right there is a lot of scammers here !
    but we can't let them close our own business :)