Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US, UK & BG [KVM VPS] 1 vCore, 256mb RAM, 30G Storage, 500gb/mth @ 1Gbps - £15/yr & 25% Off Code!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US, UK & BG [KVM VPS] 1 vCore, 256mb RAM, 30G Storage, 500gb/mth @ 1Gbps - £15/yr & 25% Off Code!

quadhostquadhost Member
edited April 2018 in Offers

QuadHost Ltd. April 2018 KVM VPS Offer

256mb KVM Special

Single Intel vCore,
256MB RAM,
30GB RAID Storage,
500GB Premium Bandwidth,
1 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6,
Virtualizor control panel with VNC, Custom ISO's, rDNS management enabled.
Available in North Carolina, US, London, UK or Varna, Bulgaria.
Unmanaged

Order for £15/year!

Package Addons

-Additional IPv4 addresses are available for £1.25 per month charged annually due to package.

-Additional bandwidth pricing available on request - (price varying depending on volume and location).

-Upgrade of product to standard packages/range also available.

25% Discount Code

You can get 25% off all our Web Hosting and VPS Services until May with voucher code "25APR18" . Alternatively open a sales enquiry and we will do our best to make a custom plan to your requirements.

Additional Information

We accept PayPal, Stripe and BTC via Coinify. All billing is in GBP. No vouchers are needed to obtain this pricing. All pricing is VAT exclusive, where applicable VAT will be added at the final stage of checkout. QuadHost Ltd. a limited company is registered in London, England, UK. Registration #09661301. Exchange rate taken as of 12:53 BST, 23/04/18 from Google - 1 USD = 0.81 GBP (15GBP = 20.92USD).

Comments

• When it says £15/year, does this mean you get the service for a whole year, or do you get the working server for one month, it stops working, and then your entire company goes dark for a year not responding to anything, and then you guys become active again after a year when everyones service has already expired and you refuse to refund anything for the one year downtime?

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited April 2019

@jamespeach said:
    When it says £15/year, does this mean you get the service for a whole year, or do you get the working server for one month, it stops working, and then your entire company goes dark for a year not responding to anything,

We have never been dark for a year or similar, we did however leave LET for a while yes, as did many other hosts.

and then you guys become active again after a year when everyones service has already expired and you refuse to refund anything for the one year downtime?

If you have an issue with your QuadHost service, previous or present then please open a support ticket.

Looking at the provided tickets you sent via PM which we responded to a year ago, the last response you had with our team (#498474) all your i-83.net services were online and operational as confirmed in the ticket, however I can see you have since chosen not to cancel or renew.

As said previously and on the site - i-83.net based services are unmanaged and have no SLA due to the nature of the NAT product. As per the accepted policies no refunds are provided on digital services once the service has been deployed in addition to this being advised in responses.

Should anyone wish to check the independent status of our servers via a 3rd party they can do so using Statuscake, any outages are also noted on our status page on our website.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • jamespeachjamespeach Member
    edited April 2018

The majority of my locations were NOT online and operational for at least 50% of the time. You did not only leave LET, but you left your own site as well. I opened up tickets for this, and they received no response for months. As soon as you guys decided to be a business again, my services were expired, and your only response was to renew my servers that haven't been working for the past 11 months. I received no assistance while my servers was active when they were down.

edited April 2018

@jamespeach said:
    The majority of my locations were NOT online and operational for at least 50% of the time.

India and Germany are the locations that have had uptime issues, with both being migrated to London. i-83.net offered 11 locations, this is not 50% whichever way you want to look at it. We have 3rd party monitoring alongside our own tracking and this shows the state of QuadHost servers, including i-83.net's; with historical data.

You did not only leave LET, but you left your own site as well. I opened up tickets for this, and they received no response for months. You provided no assistance to my servers that were not working for 11 months.

In the ticket I just checked from what you PM'd you stated that it was user error, in other tickets you had a 10minute response time confirming the i-83.net service is online and multiple sub 10 minute responses regarding the stock levels. We have also stated the information required for diagnosis (MTR) when you claimed to see connection issues which was never recieved. Without consent regarding data protection we can't go into more details here.

my services were expired, and your only response was to renew my servers that haven't been working for the past 11 months.

Renewals are processed (invoice generated but not charged) unless a cancellation request has been received for all services rendered, your services are still suspended should you wish to renew or submit a cancellation request.

EDIT- Thanks for the requests, best of luck with your new host.

• jamespeachjamespeach Member
    edited April 2018

@quadhost said:

@jamespeach said:
    The majority of my locations were NOT online and operational for at least 50% of the time.

India and Germany are the locations that have had uptime issues, with both being migrated to London. i-83.net offered 11 locations, this is not 50% whichever way you want to look at it. We have 3rd party monitoring alongside our own tracking and this shows the state of QuadHost servers, including i-83.net's; with historical data.

You did not only leave LET, but you left your own site as well. I opened up tickets for this, and they received no response for months. You provided no assistance to my servers that were not working for 11 months.

In the ticket I just checked from what you PM'd you stated that it was user error, in other tickets you had a 10minute response time confirming the i-83.net service is online and multiple sub 10 minute responses regarding the stock levels. We have also stated the information required for diagnosis (MTR) when you claimed to see connection issues which was never recieved. Without consent regarding data protection we can't go into more details here.

my services were expired, and your only response was to renew my servers that haven't been working for the past 11 months.

Renewals are processed (invoice generated but not charged) unless a cancellation request has been received for all services rendered, your services are still suspended should you wish to renew or submit a cancellation request.

EDIT- Thanks for the requests, best of luck with your new host.

Several of the tickets were closed as they never received any sort of response even after months, I am not sure where you are getting the sub 10 minute response from. When you guys came back, there were normal response times, however this was after the services expired. Even without the user error, several entire servers were down for everyone on them. Others on the same server as me can verify this. I will not give consent as I am no longer interested in getting these issue resolved since these are from awhile ago, I just wanted to bring these issues up for others. If you have come back from these issues and no longer have plans to abandon your business again, then that is great, and I hope you do well.

edited April 2018

jamespeach said: Several of the tickets were closed as they never received any sort of response even after months, I am not sure where you are getting the sub 10 minute response from.

Tickets relating to your i-83.net services and sales tickets from under the same account as the one you sent via PM.

jamespeach said: I will not give consent

Understood.

jamespeach said: as I am no longer interested in getting these issue resolved since these are from awhile ago, I just wanted to bring these issues up for others.

Then this is as far as we can discuss about the claimed issues with the i-83.net services due to data protection.

Best of luck with your new host.

• @quadhost Did you forget my ticket #506922? I opened it from 14/02/2017. The ticket status has been "In Process" for a year.

edited April 2018

@manlivo forwarded to my colleague for resolution; I believe we need some further details.

• @quadhost said:
    @manlivo forwarded to my colleague for resolution; I believe we need some further details.

Ok! Thank you!

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • Thank you!