Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 700mb+ NA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 700mb+ NA

Hello! I'm looking for recommendations for a vps download manager with 700mb + unlimited bandwidth I want to upload the client of my game for users to download, unfortunately buyvm does not have servers available now, do you know of any good options?

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We got a couple right now :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1TriJetScud
  • @Francisco said:
    We got a couple right now :)

Francisco

Rlly ? price plz!

• The hype that people have for getting @Francisco's slices is quite frankly, incredible -- let's see if I can snag one one of these days :p

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@FlamesRunner said:
    The hype that people have for getting @Francisco's slices is quite frankly, incredible -- let's see if I can snag one one of these days :p

Gotta give him props, though. He could easily fill up a couple more racks and be sold out in a matter of days, but doing so would decrease support and service quality. Alternatively he could jack up the prices 25-50% and they'd still sell like hotcakes. Shows he's committed to providing a quality service at a bargain price.

• I can attest to Fran's slices are pretty good for what they offer.

Count me as another satisfied customer in here!

Thanked by 2Francisco netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@indhahouse said:
    Hello! I'm looking for recommendations for a vps download manager with 700mb + unlimited bandwidth I want to upload the client of my game for users to download, unfortunately buyvm does not have servers available now, do you know of any good options?

Specify you need windows ones