Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New line KVM Storage 300 , 500 , 1TB start with $3.50 ( 3 in 1 ) Disk space + High RAMS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New line KVM Storage 300 , 500 , 1TB start with $3.50 ( 3 in 1 ) Disk space + High RAMS

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2018 in Offers

Here is very limit offer from us in Los Angeles new line Storage with high performance.

Direct cart Link https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?gid=12

LA300

• 1024MB Dedicated RAM
  • 1x vCPU @ 2.7 GHZ E5
  • 300GB HDD space (RAID10)
  • 2TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable
  • 1x IPv4
  • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert)
  • Free SMS Unpaid invoice Alert
  • IPV4 rdns Management
  • 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
  • KVM/Promox
  • $3.50/month
  • $30 /Yearly
  • Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=59)

LA500

• 2048MB Dedicated RAM
  • 2x vCPU @ 2.7 GHZ E5
  • 500GB HDD space (RAID10)
  • 3TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable
  • 1x IPv4
  • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert)
  • IPV4 rdns Management
  • KVM/Promox
  • $6.95/month
  • $55 /Yearly
  • Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=60)

Free Bonus :

• Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
  • IPV6 /64 Subnet up on request
  • DNS Hosting
  • Custom ISO Available
  • IPV4 rdns Management

Operating Systems:

• All Linux and *BSD Operating systems are free & Windows OS are available but need your license key.
  • Custom iso are available Please Submit Ticket to support department.

Preinstall OS:

• Centos 7 64bit
  • Debian 7 & 8 & 9 64bit
  • Ubuntu 17 64bit

At last

• Have some Sales question? Custom Plans? Please Contact us.

• Payment Method: Credit Card & PayPal & 2Checkout & Bitcoin

TOS : http://letbox.com/page/tos

Thanked by 1bdspice

Comments

• donlidonli Member

@key900 said:

Hug Disk space

I needed a place to store some hugs for when I need them.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@donli said:

@key900 said:

Hug Disk space

I needed a place to store some hugs for when I need them.

Sorry fixed. just dead key

• FalzoFalzo Member

title says: 1TB start with $3.50 you forgot that special order link?

• Don't want to seem skeptical, but the last time another host tried dirt cheap storage, well...

• saibalsaibal Member
    edited April 2018

@Falzo said:

https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=61

Edit: Oops, that's probably just normal pricing.

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2018

@Falzo said:

It says "300 , 500 , 1TB start with $3.50", i.e. the starting level is 300GB at $3.50, which is about $11.6 per TB.

FlamesRunner said: Don't want to seem skeptical, but the last time another host tried dirt cheap storage, well...

$3.50/TB would be dirt cheap but this is $10+/TB which is fairly normal. I currently think of $5-$10 as cheap storage and sub-$5 as dirt cheap storage. This offer is reasonable especially considering the CPU and RAM resources, but as a pure storage offer it's not going to attract us bottom feeders.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited April 2018

Out of curiosity, how would **LA500** (2048MB Dedicated RAM & 2x vCPU @ 2.7 GHZ E5) fare as a Plex/Emby server?

• I didn't received any SMS alert even the CPU stack at 100% for hours.

• ferriferri Member

dont you have Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit?

Your ubuntu 17 is EOL

edited April 2018

@ferri said:

Your ubuntu 17 is EOL

We will add more preinstalled OS As soon as possible ( today or tomorrow) however you can install installing any iso just attached and go!

@Yandex said:
    I didn't received any SMS alert even the CPU stack at 100% for hours.

You won't those SMS not for CPU load!

edited April 2018

@FlamesRunner said:
    Don't want to seem skeptical, but the last time another host tried dirt cheap storage, well...

We doing Storage Boxes like a year and half ago! and we are doing fine.

edited April 2018

@willie said:

@Falzo said:

It says "300 , 500 , 1TB start with $3.50", i.e. the starting level is 300GB at $3.50, which is about $11.6 per TB.

FlamesRunner said: Don't want to seem skeptical, but the last time another host tried dirt cheap storage, well...

$3.50/TB would be dirt cheap but this is $10+/TB which is fairly normal. I currently think of $5-$10 as cheap storage and sub-$5 as dirt cheap storage. This offer is reasonable especially considering the CPU and RAM resources, but as a pure storage offer it's not going to attract us bottom feeders.

We normally doing $18/TB however since we do special offer time to time it jumped down to $10.50 per month. We are doing storage VPS since long time ago and doing great.

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2018

key900 said: We are doing storage VPS since long time ago and doing great.

Right, this looks like a real server with KVM and serious resources, aimed for active use. It looks fine and I'm not trying to disparage the product at all. I just don't think it aims to compete in the market for bargain basement cold archive storage, which basically wants the cheapest possible raw disk space wrapped in a minimal VPS so the user can get files in and out, and is intended for (e.g.) long term static backups with very little activity.

I'm slightly obsessed with the second type of product (i.e. cheap static disk space), but that's just me. Both types are important.

edited April 2018

@willie said:

key900 said: We are doing storage VPS since long time ago and doing great.

Right, this looks like a real server with KVM and serious resources, aimed for active use. It looks fine and I'm not trying to disparage the product at all. I just don't think it aims to compete in the market for bargain basement cold archive storage, which basically wants the cheapest possible raw disk space wrapped in a minimal VPS so the user can get files in and out, and is intended for (e.g.) long term static backups with very little activity.

I'm slightly obsessed with the second type of product (i.e. cheap static disk space), but that's just me. Both types are important.

I’m totally understand what do you mean. Let me explain Our goal that they not meant for backup files only they can used websites , file managers etc. we do much care of our disk performance using enterprise sas drives that you can hit 600MB/s to 1Gbp/s and fine CPU Frequency 2.7 GHZ with Turbo Max 3.50 GHz.

2 - For the Cloud Storage they are Scheduled in 1 or 2 months for testing all equipment are racked and ready to go, they will be Block Sotrage please check http://letbox.com/page/cloud

• ferriferri Member

@key900 said:

@ferri said:

Your ubuntu 17 is EOL

We will add more preinstalled OS As soon as possible ( today or tomorrow) however you can install installing any iso just attached and go!

Ok lets see tomorrow..because its useless provide ubuntu that already eol.

• @key900 said:

Will the discount also apply for future plan upgrades (or are plan upgrades even possible)?

Also, it's been a while since you've had an SSD KVM deal...maybe it's time for one on LA? ^^

@pullangcubo said:

@key900 said:

Will the discount also apply for future plan upgrades (or are plan upgrades even possible)?

Also, it's been a while since you've had an SSD KVM deal...maybe it's time for one on LA? ^^

You can upgrade to any paclage for example 300 can go to 500 or 1tb , for the ssd kvm i’d recommend to test one of our package here and you will be happy with the performance!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • hi!

Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More

Where can i set it up? Cant find it on management panel on your site.

Thanks

@Rajino said:
    hi!

Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More

Where can i set it up? Cant find it on management panel on your site.

Thanks

Have you select it while you order? If no you can find it under add-on page set the order and will find the management with the VPS welcome Mail.

• PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
    edited April 2018

I use mine for a lot of syncing of files, service has been really good. I can attest to the disks being very fast. Out of curiosity what would upgrades one transfer cost monthly / annually?

2 Services from there - Benchmarks

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zN6fCdf7z3/

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/vbxJQZpCtC/

Thanked by 2letbox pullangcubo

@ferri said:

@key900 said:

@ferri said:

Your ubuntu 17 is EOL

Ok lets see tomorrow..because its useless provide ubuntu that already eol.

We add Ubuntu 16.04.4as preinstalled OS, The Ubuntu 17.10 seems have some tricky but we will got it works soon.

Thanks

Thanked by 1ferri

@PcJamesy said:
    I use mine for a lot of syncing of files, service has been really good. I can attest to the disks being very fast. Out of curiosity what would upgrades one transfer cost monthly / annually?

Thanks for feedback and yes you can upgrade!

• @PcJamesy said:

Thanks man.

• Thank you!

• Hi!

Your Order Number is: 3297719328

Thanks!

• STAY AWAY FROM LETBOX. Company is extremely dishonest.

Bought a year package. As soon as my server was out of the 3 months refund period (for credit card charge backs) it started to go down. Speeds slowed. Contacted them to fix it...went for days with them saying it was fixed, and nothing. I tried to reinstall the server eventually using their control panel and it put on a version of ubuntu that could not connect to the update servers. Contacted them about that too...more run around.

Cancelled my service since I didn't want to pay again later. They took that to mean I no longer have access to my server even though it was paid up for another 8 months. Questioned them about that and they said it was part of their TOS (read the TOS, it's not).

Server speeds were fantastic at first. I really liked it. Then things changed. These people are based in China and are extremely dishonest. Buyer beware!!

edited April 2018

@Aro2220 said

TOS (read the TOS, it's not).

I want to help on this can please provide the ticket id?

Side not: We are not Chinese.