Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stable VPS Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stable VPS Needed

Hello Everyone
I need your help please suggest me European VPS with following feature:-
2GB RAM
2 Core Processor
40GB SSD
3TB bandwidth
Fully Managed VPS - (Cpanel or any alternative)
Backup and Restore
DDos protection Included(basic)
2 IPv4 & 1 IPv6

Need your help.

Comments

• emghemgh Member

Budget? I'd recommend getting cPanel externally since it won't limit you as much.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

I can offer you the following:

• 2 CPU Core (Equal Share - E3-1270v5 or v6)
    • 8GB Ram (DDR4)
    • 50 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
    • 5000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared - DDOS Protected)
    • 2 x IPv4 address
    • 1 x /64 IPv6
    • Full automatic daily backup

VPS cost €22.00 p/month

cPanel license cost €14.95 p/month

Full Management starting at: €30.00 p/month (automatically drops to semi managed and €22.50 if you want root access)

Product link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=192

Thanked by 1Mikro510
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

We offer VPS from 4,99 € / month if you need two IPv4.

https://gt-host.de/vps

And we can do cpanel managed (incl. License) for 35 € / month
    If you like to order managed option please contract our support.

Thanked by 1Mikro510
  • BuyVM's Slices.

But sadly they're always out of stock. But when they are in stock, get 'em because they're quite stable given what @Francisco is asking for.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@TriJetScud said:
    BuyVM's Slices.

But sadly they're always out of stock. But when they are in stock, get 'em because they're quite stable given what @Francisco is asking for.

Thanks!

Francisco

Thanked by 1TriJetScud
  • Actually possible budget is near $30 can anyone offer the above mentioned vps???

• jhjh Member

Soz no

• emghemgh Member

Couln’t you try to make it work without cPanel? If so, your budget would be more than enough.

Thanked by 1Mikro510
  • You're asking for a lot bud, cpanel or otherwise.

Assuming that a provider is able to offer support in 30 minute 'slots', work out a reasonable hourly wage for someone to sort out any issues within that timeframe, then work out how many hours of support you need. You're (hopefully) over the $30 mark already.

With a cPanel licence you're literally halving the potential 'profit'. A VPS of that specification, regardless of special deals and whatnot, should land you around the $7-10 range. It really didn't leave much room for a suitable wage for a competent sysadmin.

Not to put a downer on your request, but I'm just trying to rationalise it - It's unfeasible for providers to offer you a truly managed system for that price.

Thanked by 1Mikro510
  • sonicsonic Veteran

BuyVM is good choice but they are unmanaged service. If you have good budget you can choose Knownhost.

Thanked by 1Mikro510
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

sonic said: BuyVM is good choice but they are unmanaged service. If you have good budget you can choose Knownhost.

If the OP can hit $42.00/month ($12 for cPanel, $30 for the VPS) then we'll provide management at no additional cost.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Junkless Mikro510
  • Thanks for the suggestions !!!