Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ISP / Telecom Company IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for ISP / Telecom Company IPs

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
edited April 2018 in Requests

Hello,

Looking for VPS or Dedicated servers (depending on location) where the assigned IP is from a major telecom/ISP company.

Something like BT in the UK or Verizon in the US. Should be a proper large ISP that operates on national levels, and not as a local town/city/county provider. Not interested in IPs that belong to hosting companies or even DCs.

Looking for multiple locations. 1 IP in each location is sufficient. 100Mbit dedicated bandwidth would be fine, but 100M commit on a 1G port would be preferred.

Currently mainly looking for USA and UK, but will consider many other locations too.

Bandwidth usage WILL be high, hense the request for DEDICATED bandwidth.

Budget is flexible depending on location.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Can do Cogent, but will require a lease of an entire /24 and a minimum term contract. Usage must be legal in the UK, and the US. No activity that generates abuse reports.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

What is your usage for this?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited April 2018

nvm. VoIP usage as later clarified. GL

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@hawc said:

VoIP, our client requires it.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited April 2018

@BlaZe said:

@hawc said:

Wait... Are you Randvegeta?
    (:

• @Nomad said:

@BlaZe said:

@hawc said:

We need the detective on the scene @teamacc

• @YokedEgg said:

@Nomad said:

@BlaZe said:

@hawc said:

Nah, they just both work for the same company and/or together on a bunch of projects.

Thanked by 2YokedEgg BlaZe
  • NomadNomad Member

@teamacc said:

@YokedEgg said:

@Nomad said:

@BlaZe said:

@hawc said:

Nah, they just both work for the same company and/or together on a bunch of projects.

I was just messing around (:

• subhojitduttasubhojitdutta Member
    edited April 2018

Can get you in Joister Infoserve or Intech Online or TATA Communications' Datacenter in Mumbai/Pune/Chennai as per your requirements.

edited April 2018

@teamacc said:

Thank you!

True.

EDIT:
    Our HK & LT based VPS plans & dedicated servers are actually being served by @randvegeta's HHK & VPSBit

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Jack said: For 100M off BT and a static IP you're talking ~£600/mo+

Steep.

MasonR said: nvm. VoIP usage as later clarified. GL

How did you know? :D

Clouvider said: Can do Cogent, but will require a lease of an entire /24 and a minimum term contract. Usage must be legal in the UK, and the US. No activity that generates abuse reports.

That's such a waste. Need 1 IP only. It's 1 IP, what kind of abuse you think can be done so easily with 1 IP? :D

How much is a /24 and 100Mbit in UK and USA? If the IPs are cheap enough, then MAYBE. Cogent bandwidth is cheap and shitty though. And they aren't they actually a transit provider? Not an ISP? I'm not sure transit IPs work, for the same reason DC/Hosting IPs don't work.

teamacc said: Nah, they just both work for the same company and/or together on a bunch of projects.

We are also lovers! Right @blaze? ;) ;)

subhojitdutta said: Can get you in Joister Infoserve or Intech Online or TATA Communications' Datacenter in Mumbai/Pune/Chennai as per your requirements.

Get in touch with either @Blaze or me via Skype or PM. :)

Thanked by 1subhojitdutta

Jack said: If you need 100/100 you’re going to have to go for a business like line, which are expensive due to SLA that comes with. If you’d be happy with a 80/20 I’m sure someone would setup a laptop to use on their home connection for you.

No. We don't want broadband, and we don't want some home setup. We know it will be expensive. More so in Asia than in US/EU even. But we have reasonable budgets for this.

@randvegeta said:
    We are also lovers! Right @blaze? ;) ;)

Ssshhh!!!!

• salakissalakis Member
    edited April 2018

What about Korea?

Kdatacenter is honestly great, good performance and fantastic network, even surprisingly to China Telecom Guangdong as I used it for Shadowsocks, capable to max out my 100 Mbit FTTH with latency below 55ms.

They're not cheap and bandwidth could be a problem, but try to get in touch with them, maybe you can figure out something, their support is quite helpful.

I was with them until 2017 and they used SKT (AS9318 - just like their residential services - I had an IP from 110.10.0.0/16). Whatismyipaddress.com (I guess they use Maxmind) reports it as Static IP / Broadband just like a regular SKT residential line.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Castelgem offers Austria over Zayo, West Coast US over HE and UK over Cogent