Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 /Yr VPS => Limited Time Offer (BlueVM) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 /Yr VPS => Limited Time Offer (BlueVM)

Comments

• Very very interesting offer... make me wanna take this offer too..

• waiting for other location

• so i should let this deal go and wait for the next deal a month later

nice offer

@BlueVM said:
    cosmicgate - Probably sometime next month...

i

• Just got the last 2 of 128mb :) When are the "more locations" coming?

• waiting for other location.

• I am too late. BLUE0.5 is Out of stock :-(. When there is more @BlueVM ?

• It seems more 25 stocks added. Ordered one already. Thanks @BlueVM :-)

• https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=240 Link for $7 VPS , Still in stock. Order it asap.

• Just picked up one of these to add to my server monitors! Thanks :)

• @Magiobiwan said:
    ATHK We do, though you might be slightly pressed for RAM/Swap with only 64MB of each.

I'm running PPTP+Debian6 it is only use ~9M of Ram

I was not going to use your service again because of your webhosting (old unsolved problem) but I may take one if you get some in Zurich in the future

• bought 1...my 17th vps....

• @Rami - Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever offer this in Zurich. It's costly to get IP space there (IPs are being sold at $12 - $20 each if you need them and can find a seller)... on top of that power is more expensive as is bandwidth oddly enough.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ah well, I was going to start the lowendspirit node up in East coast today until I saw this, as LES is none profit etc I really don't mind saying.. just buy from BlueVM instead at least you get a dedicated IPv4 and commercial support. :)

sorry @qps you lost a sale :(

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Ah well, I was going to start the lowendspirit node up in East coast today until I saw this, as LES is none profit etc I really don't mind saying.. just buy from BlueVM instead at least you get a dedicated IPv4 and commercial support. :)

sorry qps you lost a sale :(

So no LES today?:(

• A newbie question - I'd like to take one of these, but during sign-up it asks for a domain name. I just wanted to use it via its IP, as all my domains are already in use. Why is it asking for this, and what could I put in there that's valid but doesn't tie up a domain?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

:) see the forum, I wont start a conversation about it here though, hijacking and all.

I FULLY support this offer and like the return of real LEB instead of RRLEC,

• @verloren

You can put anything, there are no checks to verify it's yours. However I have removed it on both plans.

• I still have 3 with bluevm. They are really operate with human touch not automate script.

Their support always response by good positive resolution.

I will let other to order this. If still have extra tmr. I will order one or two as my backup dns.

• @BlueVM said:
    Rami - Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever offer this in Zurich. It's costly to get IP space there (IPs are being sold at $12 - $20 each if you need them and can find a seller)... on top of that power is more expensive as is bandwidth oddly enough.

well, If i still want vps in zurich? I can pay more if it is reasonable..
    can I get them?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

bought... my 25th vps

• rrrrrr Member

Hello, I wanted one .. Can you please let me know if its available.. It's say 0 available.

• Out of stock?

• @Asim said:
    Out of stock?

Yes.

• Open ticket or ask on chat/irc hope they give u

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

excelent offer

reminds me of HOSTRAIL

• Out of stock :-( Are you going to add more any soon?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@jvnadr said:
    Out of stock :-( Are you going to add more any soon?

wait for some time, most probably they are awaiting IP's

• Argh, too slow for a $5plan, arseholes.

If anyone's got immediate buyer's remorse, I'll take it off your hands...

• @jvnadr, @agentmishra, @Nekki, @Asim, @rrr - Stock Added.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @BlueVM said:
    jvnadr, agentmishra, Nekki, Asim, rrr - Stock Added.

Nice one, cheers, picked up a $5 yearly.