Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 /Yr VPS => Limited Time Offer (BlueVM) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 /Yr VPS => Limited Time Offer (BlueVM)

Comments

• Yes, this offer is located in Buffalo, NY.

• @belinik said:
    login to the control panel after activating feathur(from your email), after changing the panel password you will see your server IP in there. They do not include in the email.
    @Magiobiwan said:
    seikan We don't use HyperVM anymore. We use Feathur. You should have received an Activation Email for Feathur in your email. You can set your password with that. If you already HAVE services with us on Feathur, your new VPS is on the same account in Feathur.

Thanks guys. Issue resolved. Going to get another soon :) Really a geat deal!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Ernesto, please don't buy it

Please!!!!

• is this ovz?

• @cosmicgate said:
    is this ovz?

Yes.

• What is the hardware for this ?

• It's got an Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 V2 @ 3.50GHz with at least Raid10 drives and 1Gbps pipe.

• What are you guys planning on doing with the 64mb VPS?

• Only 5 left.

• Is there a reason why not to buy this? None. Got my BLUE0, as an "Addict" as per definition on http://www.lowenddictionary.com/

• nice offer!!

got one. :-)

• is irc allowed? xD

• @seraphkz said:
    What are you guys planning on doing with the 64mb VPS?

I added it to my speedtest script, see my signature :)

• @darknessends said:
    What is the hardware for this ?

The dreams of a thousand orphans, morphed into magic.

Naw, just pulling your leg. Add in a bit of salt and pepper and anti-abuse and you're all set to go.

• @bluevm not able to login as root, my ip is *.35

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Just picked one up, so far I'm impressed.

• I think that there are some problems with CPU
    [root@buffalovps ~]# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 V2 @ 3.50GHz Number of cores : 7 CPU frequency : 500.019 MHz Total amount of ram : 128 MB Total amount of swap : 128 MB System uptime : 4 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 69.6MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 30.8MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 22.8MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.92MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 6.84MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 13.5MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.96MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 12.5MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 15.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 39.4MB/s I/O speed : 490 MB/s

@netomx I told you not to go there, I told you not to go there!

Ordered one :(

• What is:

mimi

Bundle Deal!

@darknyan wow nice find! It's a coupon!

• @netomx said:
    darknyan wow nice find! It's a coupon!

Wait wtf?

Why was I not informed?

BC it's a joke :3

• I feel disappointed.

• @soldoni - Should be 3.5 Ghz open a ticket and we'll correct it.

@darknyan - Our ghost in the machine, just ignore it :)

• GunterGunter Member
    edited October 2013

I want to buy a second one but I keep telling myself that I don't need more.

EDIT: What I'm really waiting for is BlueVM's Reseller 1 Plan to come back in stock :D

• I'll let you in on a secret. Mimi was the name of the first customer who tried to send spam, DoS others, pull a PayPal Dispute, etc. goes to clean up the mess

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited October 2013

@qtriangle said:
    bluevm not able to login as root, my ip is *.35

i had trouble logging as root after reload also, but use the change password function and all is well.

• waiting for a west coast location, then I'll snatch 50 of this offer up.

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • @cosmicgate - Probably sometime next month...