Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does OVH offer discounts when the number of active services we have with them increasesa
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does OVH offer discounts when the number of active services we have with them increasesa

hilohilo Member

Hello,
Just wanted to get this clarified i know someone who sells 16vps for each just 9usd created on a 125usd month server.
I was wondering how that guy could have a profit so need to know whether the OVH offer discounts when the number of active services we have with them increases.
Thank you.
P.S. that guys has around 30+ active servers currently

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Not that I know, but apparently when you buy more servers, you can put more pressure on the support, since you pay a lot. If they do not move.

A costumer that pays a few thousand, they do not want to lose them.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Nope.

• YokedEggYokedEgg Member
    edited April 2018

OVH isn't that type of company.

It's more of a you're just a number type of company.

Thanked by 1willie
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

If you have an account with a large number of servers they may assign you an account rep, which you can discuss things like that but they don't simply give discount for X amount of servers. If you're willing to do a contract I'm sure they will do something different.