Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Auction] Domain For sale!

[Auction] Domain For sale!

Hello Guys, I am selling my domain name,

Domain Name:- AnchorText.net

Registry:- Dynadot 184 Days Remaining Expires: **2018/10/19 **

Bid start: $7

Bid Increments: $1 or more Buy It Now (BIN): $100

Payment method: PayPal/BTC/Paytm/Indian Bank Transfer/IMPS/TEZ

Auction ends April 20, 2018, 12:00:00 pm Timezone: Asia/Calcutta For countdown until the end of auction, please click here.

Free push to buyer's account or EPP Key will be provided for transfer out.

Some Info about the domain - Potential candidate for a branding/SEO agency. - .net names are the best combination with IT terms - SEO is always changing but the demand is keep getting bigger and bigger.

Similar Sales in the Past: flashtext.net - 7,800 USD sweetcaptcha.com - 1,225 USD domainname.com - 1,000,000 USD webproxy.net - 5,788 USD linuxserver.net - 8,200 USD webvisuals.net - 12,900 USD emailserver.net - 10,000 USD freetext.org - 2,401 USD freebacklink.net - 1,800 USD seotemplates.net - 1,004 USD searchengineoptimization.net - 62,500 USD webmaster.net - 9,840 USD

last but not least: - media.net - $900million (the business)

Good luck!

Comments

• defaultdefault Member

Black Friday 2017 winner: Veesp.com

• MasonRMasonR Moderator

First off, read the rules before listing a domain for sale. The domain must be 6 months old. It will be come Thursday, so I'll let that slide.

Similar Sales in the Past: flashtext.net - 7,800 USD sweetcaptcha.com - 1,225 USD domainname.com - 1,000,000 USD webproxy.net - 5,788 USD linuxserver.net - 8,200 USD webvisuals.net - 12,900 USD emailserver.net - 10,000 USD freetext.org - 2,401 USD freebacklink.net - 1,800 USD seotemplates.net - 1,004 USD searchengineoptimization.net - 62,500 USD webmaster.net - 9,840 USD

Second off, what the hell does your domain have anything to do with these domains? Did you just look up random domains that sold for ridiculous values and list them out?

At least you didn't make the the BIN $10000...

Thanked by 1klikli
  • This is the domain I've been searching for my entire life..... but sadly it's out of my price range for starting bid.

Thanked by 2willie bugrakoc
  • @MasonR said: First off, read the rules before listing a domain for sale. The domain must be 6 months old. It will be come Thursday, so I'll let that slide.

Second off, what the hell does your domain have anything to do with these domains? Did you just look up random domains that sold for ridiculous values and list them out?

Agreed!!

• GodsGods Member

@vishalpatelz said:

@MasonR said: First off, read the rules before listing a domain for sale. The domain must be 6 months old. It will be come Thursday, so I'll let that slide.

Agreed!!

I went to some of the domains and they just look like spam/scammer sites. Lmao

Alex on Discord. BunnyCDN give me a hoodie, thanks.

• @Harsh223 said: Similar Sales in the Past: flashtext.net - 7,800 USD sweetcaptcha.com - 1,225 USD domainname.com - 1,000,000 USD webproxy.net - 5,788 USD linuxserver.net - 8,200 USD webvisuals.net - 12,900 USD emailserver.net - 10,000 USD freetext.org - 2,401 USD freebacklink.net - 1,800 USD seotemplates.net - 1,004 USD searchengineoptimization.net - 62,500 USD webmaster.net - 9,840 USD

What a poor attempt to boost your auction. A tip for you, this doesn't work on LET.

• crpatelcrpatel Member

@Harsh223 said: Some Info about the domain - Potential candidate for a branding/SEO agency. - .net names are the best combination with IT terms - SEO is always changing but the demand is keep getting bigger and bigger.

Good luck!

is this an auction house?

• deankdeank Member

This auction is dead on arrival.

The end is nigh. Why? Because the end is actually nigh.

PMS : The way we are meant to go mad.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • deank said: This auction is dead on arrival.

What can you expect from a guy who shares cracked softwares, steal websites, etc., the user should've been dead on registration aswell...

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

$8

India VPS with IPv6 | Taiwan VPS | Japan VPS (SoftBank DC) | South Korea VPS | Hong Kong VPS | Lithuania VPS | Serbia VPS with IPv6 | Poland VPS with IPv6

• @somewhatwindy said:

deank said: This auction is dead on arrival.

What can you expect from a guy who shares cracked softwares, steal websites, etc., the user should've been dead on registration aswell...

Well Thats Offensive.... I suggest you to be in your limits... Can I have some proof of stealing websites etc....

• Harsh223 said: Well Thats Offensive.... I suggest you to be in your limits... Can I have some proof of stealing websites etc....

Have you ever googled your own username? I won't reply to anything you post from now on, because I don't have to prove anything. Good luck with your $1 million domain.

• @MasonR said: First off, read the rules before listing a domain for sale. The domain must be 6 months old. It will be come Thursday, so I'll let that slide.

Ya, it was the coming thursday thats the reason I posted it... and I posted them because they are similar to the domain name, I mean in a similar niche. So I posted them expecting the sales to go a little up... I was actually following each of the sales and bought this domain for a premium to start a SEO Agency but due to lack of time I decided to sell it offf... I had collected lot of data about the above domains, including keyword count, search volume, ranking levels etc. so I added it along... Anyway.. wont post them from now...

• Brace for Impact

Thanked by 1ariq01

I don't really understand why everyone is bashing him.

I find the domain to be quite good and useful.

So much negativity.

India VPS with IPv6 | Taiwan VPS | Japan VPS (SoftBank DC) | South Korea VPS | Hong Kong VPS | Lithuania VPS | Serbia VPS with IPv6 | Poland VPS with IPv6

Thanked by 1Harsh223
  • @somewhatwindy said:

Harsh223 said: Well Thats Offensive.... I suggest you to be in your limits... Can I have some proof of stealing websites etc....

Have you ever googled your own username? I won't reply to anything you post from now on, because I don't have to prove anything. Good luck with your $1 million domain.

Neither do I have time to argue, plus.. anyone can have a similar username as mine... and I suggest some people to be productive rather than wasting time bashing others....

• @BlaZe said: I don't really understand why everyone is bashing him.

So much negativity.

The OP's text may sound a little pretentious in the context of LET, which is what people are reacting to.

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @angstrom said:

@BlaZe said: I don't really understand why everyone is bashing him.

So much negativity.

The OP's text may sound a little pretentious in the context of LET, which is what people are reacting to.

I understand that... but yet again I posted them to show how this domain can be used, and how much bargain they are getting...

• donlidonli Member

@deank said: This auction is dead on arrival.

Don't have a spare $900 Million?

• angstromangstrom Member
    edited April 18

@Harsh223 said:

@angstrom said:

So much negativity.

I understand that... but yet again I posted them to show how this domain can be used, and how much bargain they are getting...

Definitely not saying that you had bad intentions. :-)

It's more a question of understanding the context of LET: generally, people who auction domains here don't do that (because it would sound pretentious), but in another context, such a text may be perfectly acceptable and perhaps even expected.

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1Harsh223
  • @angstrom said:

@Harsh223 said:

@angstrom said:

So much negativity.

Definitely not saying that you had bad intentions. :-)

It's more a question of understanding the context of LET: generally, people who auction domains here don't do that (because it would sound pretentious), but in another context, such a text may be perfectly acceptable and perhaps even expected.

Ya, I often sell domains on marketplace and in auctions like on flippa and godaddy auctions, there we need to post a description so the the buyer can understand the value of the domain and understand how he can utilize it.. irrespective of his cost. this helps both the buyer and the seller as the seller can get a better price and at the same time the buyer can get a utilizable domain name..

Thanked by 1BlaZe

@Harsh223 said: Ya, I often sell domains on marketplace and in auctions like on flippa and godaddy auctions, there we need to post a description so the the buyer can understand the value of the domain and understand how he can utilize it.. irrespective of his cost. this helps both the buyer and the seller as the seller can get a better price and at the same time the buyer can get a utilizable domain name..

I buy domains from there as well hence I was confused as to what wrong did you post that people were bashing you but as @angstorm cleared it, perhaps its better to ignore.

Anyways, the highest bid is mine so far of $8

If anyone goes above it, @Harsh223 can you please tag me :D

• GodsGods Member

@BlaZe said:

@Harsh223 said: Ya, I often sell domains on marketplace and in auctions like on flippa and godaddy auctions, there we need to post a description so the the buyer can understand the value of the domain and understand how he can utilize it.. irrespective of his cost. this helps both the buyer and the seller as the seller can get a better price and at the same time the buyer can get a utilizable domain name..

I buy domains from there as well hence I was confused as to what wrong did you post that people were bashing you but as @angstorm cleared it, perhaps its better to ignore.

Do you just hoard domains lmao

Alex on Discord. BunnyCDN give me a hoodie, thanks.

• @BlaZe said: I buy domains from there as well hence I was confused as to what wrong did you post that people were bashing you but as @angstorm cleared it, perhaps its better to ignore.

Will do so if someone comes up with a higher bid... .... I bought this for a lot lot more anyway will sell it... Lets see who gets the highest... This is my first auction here at LET and I was confused as well, that why are they bashing me as this the typical trend we follow on most auction sites... anyway all the best :)

• @Gods said:

@BlaZe said:

Do you just hoard domains lmao

Ya I do that... I buy rare and brand-able domain names, hold them long enough that they age perfectly, like swiss cheese and then when the time is right auction them on a marketplace...

this specific domain was for a different purpose though, I bought it at a premium to starting my own SEO Agency, but then I dont have time for it so I am auctioning it, but i guess I am auctioning it at the wrong forum... who knows....

• saibalsaibal Member

Harsh223 said: hold them long enough that they age perfectly, like swiss cheese

Wine would be better

Harsh223 said: I bought it at a premium to starting my own SEO Agency, but then I dont have time

How much did you pay for it?

Harsh223 said: i guess I am auctioning it at the wrong forum

Most probably. Look at the forum name.

@Gods said: Do you just hoard domains lmao

Maybe :D

But I rarely win any auctions. Here on LET I guess I have just 1 auction and got 4 domains in it. Rest of the time I got out bid fast and I wasn't able to catchup.

Thanked by 1Gods
  • OP, you're being bashed mostly because you posted relevant domains that aren't even relevant.

I.e. anchortext.net is relevant to textanchor.net, not ihatewalruses.org that sold for 9 million dollars. It's almost grabbing random domains that have nothing to do with it and flopping it on here for the sake of boosting the perceived value.

Yoked or Yolked? You decide.

• BlaZe said: Anyways, the highest bid is mine so far of $8

In an auction, you don't openly express your intentions to bid again when you are outbid. Someone could just bid knowing that you will come back and this will jack up the price. #IMHO

Are you looking for some textual fun?

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited April 18

The end has already come and went, past by, now it's a time for a new beginning, but will this new beginning have an end and more importantly, is it nigh?

Cycle of endless life... Or is it?

• @YokedEgg said: OP, you're being bashed mostly because you posted relevant domains that aren't even relevant.

I.e. anchortext.net is relevant to textanchor.net, not ihatewalruses.org that sold for 9 million dollars. It's almost grabbing random domains that have nothing to do with it and flopping it on here for the sake of boosting the perceived value.

Nope, if you look at all these domains you would notice one similarity their niche is in a way similar, further they are brandable like if I tell you a domain name AnchorText.net you can probably start your own brand with this name. Coming to domains I have posted they are all brandable. Major bands bought them realizing their potential... You are suggesting domain with a typo, I am not selling it for the sake of being a typo of any popular one site and for the domain to become a phishing site.

I suggest everyone to have a look at flippa auctions once. It's standard over there......

• @saibal said:

Harsh223 said: hold them long enough that they age perfectly, like swiss cheese

Wine would be better

Harsh223 said: I bought it at a premium to starting my own SEO Agency, but then I dont have time

How much did you pay for it?

Harsh223 said: i guess I am auctioning it at the wrong forum

Most probably. Look at the forum name.

Well I won't prefer to answer the cost price of domain here but that but it's over 50% of the Buy Now price....

Yeah Last auction on LET...

• @Janevski said:

The end has already come and went, past by, now it's a time for a new beginning, but will this new beginning have an end and more importantly, is it nigh?

Cycle of endless life... Or is it?

Well time is endless no one knows when it began and no one knows when it will end, maybe it's a cycle just as mentioned in Hinduism or maybe it's not... Who knows...

• deankdeank Member

Telling LET members to watch crooked auctions at Flippa is not gonna go down well.

The end is nigh on this one.

The end is nigh. Why? Because the end is actually nigh.

PMS : The way we are meant to go mad.

• defaultdefault Member

Black Friday 2017 winner: Veesp.com

• @BlaZe said: $8

Congrats bro you are the winner... Ib me for payment details.....