Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one having an unused "XenForo" License ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any one having an unused "XenForo" License ?

MridulMridul Member

Hii,

Im looking for a License that can be temporarily used ( 3 - 6 Months ) and may be purchased later on if possible.

Im actually starting a forum and need to test a few things ( vB / MyBB / Xenforo ) before actually getting a License.

Thank you Guys !!

Comments

• mrtzmrtz Member

https://xenforo.com/demo/

There you go - private demo for 3 days.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • donlidonli Member

Think someone will fall for that?

• MridulMridul Member
    edited April 2018

@donli said:
    Think someone will fall for that?

Well, im not really expecting anyone to "fall" buddy, I have myself given away , you can say "sponsored" VB 3.8 licenses as i dont need them myself. I still own the licenses, its just that someone else is using them.

@mrtz said:
    https://xenforo.com/demo/

There you go - private demo for 3 days.

My freind, I need it for atleast 1.. 2 months to test several addons and the forum itself over the server im using ( loads etc. )

• donlidonli Member

@Mridul said:

Well, im not really expecting anyone to "fall" buddy, I have myself given away , you can say "sponsored" VB 3.8 licenses as i dont need them myself. I still own the licenses, its just that someone else is using them.

From https://xenforo.com/license-agreement/ :

This license is granted to You alone. You may not redistribute the Software in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of XenForo Limited.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Mridul said:

Why not buy the license. Use it for 3-6 months and then sponsor it someone like you have done for vB 3.8 licenses as you mention.

I think this is the best way here :D

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Smelly excuses.

• @BlaZe said:

@Mridul said:

Why not buy the license. Use it for 3-6 months and then sponsor it someone like you have done for vB 3.8 licenses as you mention.

I think this is the best way here :D

Thanx Buddy. Looking at some offers over extralicense. :)

• asvasv Member

Im actually starting a forum and need to test a few things ( vB / MyBB / Xenforo )

I have vB 3.X/4.X license.

• @asv said:

Im actually starting a forum and need to test a few things ( vB / MyBB / Xenforo )

I have vB 3.X/4.X license.

Thank you my friend. I already have one. :)
    Was looking for XF .