Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy DirectAdmin lifetime license.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy DirectAdmin lifetime license.

Hey, as the title says. If someone got a spare license or one that doesn't need any more please feel free to pm me with Your offer.

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Ponury_Typ said:
    Hey, as the title says. If someone got a spare license or one that doesn't need any more please feel free to pm me with Your offer.

Does DA allow transfer of licenses? Why not just buy from DA direct? It's not exactly expensive

• Ponury_TypPonury_Typ Member
    edited April 2018

They allow to transfer it, I could buy directly from them but if I can save some buck then why not?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

The new beta theme for it is better compare to old one.

• YinHeYinHe Member
    edited April 2018

I have a DirectAdmin license for my life. He can change the authorized IP indefinitely. It can be transferred to you. I need $50.

Thanked by 1VRT

@YinHe said:
    I have a lifetime DirectAdmin license and can transfer to you, I need $50

Why it’s so cheap to be true?

• Well, I already bought from them directly, this can be closed.

• @WebProject said:

@YinHe said:

It seems more like a rental of the license, rather than a transfer.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@YinHe said:
    I have a DirectAdmin license for my life. He can change the authorized IP indefinitely. It can be transferred to you. I need $50.

PM me details.

edited April 2018

@FlamesRunner said:

@WebProject said:

@YinHe said:

It seems more like a rental of the license, rather than a transfer.

The guy probably tried to transfer the leased $5 internal license and not aware of that license is not transferable.

His license is for his life as he described ;)

• YinHeYinHe Member

@YinHe said:

This doesn’t count as a lease, because after I sell it to you I’ll be uncontrollable.

Thanked by 1VRT
    edited April 2018

@YinHe said:

@YinHe said:

This doesn’t count as a lease, because after I sell it to you I’ll be uncontrollable.

Who is stopping you to resell it again to someone else? As change of IP is controlled by you?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:

@YinHe said:

@YinHe said:

Who is stopping you to resell it again to someone else? As change of IP is controlled by you?

There is a limit to how many changes you can make and if you resell an internal license, it's against their TOS and so you risk getting the license revoked.

Thanked by 2Clouvider WebProject
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:

@WebProject said:

@YinHe said:

@YinHe said:

There is a limit to how many changes you can make and if you resell an internal license, it's against their TOS and so you risk getting the license revoked.

Actually not only license but the whole account with all licenses.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • Not the official website to buy, do not fly!